[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
hogancz wrote:
I can't get all auras running at the same time. Is that normal?
I am using Karunga's build. Have all the jewels (I have 2 abyss in belt now just to simulate emperor efficiency with -1% corrupt).

Watch out if you have any Supportgem linked to Auras.
You only want Maim on Flesh and Stone.

Also I have a head enchant...

FYI: It barley matters if you have an Enchant for 50% or 35% Aura.
Just watch out its from Uber-Lab.
I usually Start off socketing that Aura into Prism-Guardian (which makes it almost free). However it can be that the reduction overshoots and some of the benefit is lost. Depending on the Situation it ends up in the helm or not.
Another question, Avatar of Fire works for incoming damage too? Karunga has it allocated. Also, if it works, how? Raw damage is split 50/50?
Last edited by hogancz on Jun 29, 2019, 11:53:06 AM
is the helmet enchant mandatory or can I run with
?
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
"
hogancz wrote:
Another question, Avatar of Fire works for incoming damage too? Karunga has it allocated. Also, if it works, how? Raw damage is split 50/50?

If I use Avatar of Fire, it usually is because my Friends do Lightning/Cold Damage and I want to proc EE.
The thing is i preffer Ball Lightning for EE, so its just a QoL Thing.

on Helmet-Enchant:
Sure you can. The Enchants help in a pinch, but you just disable one of the low priority Auras if you must.
I'm too having problems, with being able to have the 3 purity's and damage auras.. I still need some of the 1% reduced mana reserved jewels, but does that really make such a huge difference?

(Really enjoying playing it even though I'm having some trouble) :)
ever 2% reduced Reservation will reduce your big Auras by 1% each.
The Thresholds for the smaller Auras are a bit different but a general sweetspot is 60% total reduction.
Listen man. your build and thread is great but when its come to socket or gem links like idk what should i do.

Like for the helm you said purity of fire, Cold and lighting right? but you put your purity in ur chest and thats i dont understand
Okay, I did some variation of this build but I can't handle chaos dmg and desecrated ground. Used Skyforths, but now im trying to use steppen eard.
"
Rixi2k wrote:
Listen man. your build and thread is great but when its come to socket or gem links like idk what should i do.

Like for the helm you said purity of fire, Cold and lighting right? but you put your purity in ur chest and thats i dont understand

Im Sorry, cant find where I put the Purity in the Chest.

1) Did this once on a Champion Support during Harbinger league.
Cant do this anymore, the Purity of Ice is too valuable on Uber-Elder.

2) Had Purity of Elements in Chest last league. This is purely to have another Aura and grant the Guardian Boni for it. The 3 single Purities where still in Helm.
Any recommendations for jewels? I have 13 free slots for them, but I don't know what to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info