[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

I found one but I am not sure as to its practicality.
https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/summon-raging-spirit-aurabot-necromancer-build-guide-poe-blight-38
likely noob question - why are we not using enlighten and empower support?
"
TurtleHentai wrote:
likely noob question - why are we not using enlighten and empower support?

Price + Socket-Number Limitation
Quick question, i stalked your character profile and i assume your char IP_Wintermaul is the Aurasupport you used for your lightning summoner support?
Which spectre do you use for your self summoned spectres? Is there a special type thats better for the defensive aspect you need as you share the incoming damage with your spectres hp?

"
NanumiPoE wrote:
Quick question, i stalked your character profile and i assume your char IP_Wintermaul is the Aurasupport you used for your lightning summoner support?
Which spectre do you use for your self summoned spectres? Is there a special type thats better for the defensive aspect you need as you share the incoming damage with your spectres hp?

I had Chiaftans for Frenzy Charges, but the Summoner got Victario's.
Since then I use Bubble Boys (Evangelists).
Thanks a lot mate, appreciate the detailed infos.
Hey nice guide, i think i will try it next league as starter for my necro zombie buddy with things like pride and stuff will calculate it now on pob based on your actuall guardian, also i like the smite idea, does smite and wrath stack?

how do u use skills in your setup cause of the shavronnes revelation ring ? is the craft with -manacost enough to put it on zero ? pob shows that u have manareg but i dont know why

as well i dont understand why freeze immunity on your flasks cause alpha howl give it already to you

and the wise oak ist just for the damage reduction i guess ? so i could use until i get the watchers eye a amethyst flask to fix my resists?

do you think skitterbots are all arround worth it or just combines with elemancers ?

whats about zealot's oath ? do u need the lifereg for chaos damage ? i'm think about to use vitality in my setup
Last edited by negeos90 on Dec 8, 2019, 6:04:49 PM
"
negeos90 wrote:
Hey nice guide, i think i will try it next league as starter for my necro zombie buddy with things like pride and stuff will calculate it now on pob based on your actuall guardian, also i like the smite idea, does smite and wrath stack?

Yes. Basically twice the Wrath Damage.

"

how do u use skills in your setup cause of the shavronnes revelation ring ? is the craft with -manacost enough to put it on zero ? pob shows that u have manareg but i dont know why

Yes. I (re)summon Golems in Town, everything else costs zero.

"

as well i dont understand why freeze immunity on your flasks cause alpha howl give it already to you

Got the Flask for Uber-Elder (Chill). The Balls are usually the ony danger to my build.

"

and the wise oak ist just for the damage reduction i guess ? so i could use until i get the watchers eye a amethyst flask to fix my resists?

Yes. Again for Uber-Elder. Ive played this Build for 4 years, Im not afraid of chaos damage any more.

"

do you think skitterbots are all arround worth it or just combines with elemancers ?

Dont really notice the Skitterbots effect to be honest. Used Specters + Skitterbots to have 5 Minions (the Rampage buff) in case my Carry outruns me.

"

whats about zealot's oath ? do u need the lifereg for chaos damage ? i'm think about to use vitality in my setup

With my Kind of Armour Vaal Molten Shell(lvl1) gives 30k Absorb and the none-Vaal gives 10k Absorb, triggers after i get hit by 450... This keeps my ES basically topped and I find it more relaxing having Lifereg So i only have to watch my HP in none-regen maps. Its just a quality of Life thing
thank you a lot for your answers and sharing your experience :) i'm sure i will enjoy my aurabot in metamorph :) but yeah i guess with this state of gear you dont have to fear chaos damage, but without this 20 ex watcherseye i need to fix my resist with a amethyst-ring and flask ;D but i think in the early stage it shouldn't be a problem :)
"As this Build is specifically made to start a League and level with Friends."

How would someone go about getting these unique's at level 17? at league start? I'm wanting to support its my first time. Ive only ever played legion! Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info