[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Kingyx wrote:
Can you please put a gem links drop tab in please would be greatly appreciated thanks

Gonna use this as my 3.2 starter!!

Added under Skilltree.
These are my suggestions based on what I prefer. Adapt to your personal needs.
I am pretty new to PoE here, so I am not sure how to progress with the character. I have thrown together in PoB what I hope to have around the middle of white map progression. Can you help me with if that is realistic and if my idea of compensating for gear could work like this?

https://pastebin.com/uXM9eLDU

The idea is to use the Purities without generosity, so that I can focus on getting chaos resist on gear. And either have Sorrow of the Divine or the keystone to help with sustaining energy shield. Blood magic for the clarity to get another aura for the party buffs.
Last edited by Troldeprut on Mar 2, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
"
Troldeprut wrote:
I am pretty new to PoE here, so I am not sure how to progress with the character. I have thrown together in PoB what I hope to have around the middle of white map progression. Can you help me with if that is realistic and if my idea of compensating for gear could work like this?

https://pastebin.com/uXM9eLDU

The idea is to use the Purities without generosity, so that I can focus on getting chaos resist on gear. And either have Sorrow of the Divine or the keystone to help with sustaining energy shield. Blood magic for the clarity to get another aura for the party buffs.

I would put Haste into Victario's since you only get the movementspeed.
I would also integrate Grace, it will help your survivability a lot.

Please note that with multiple Vaal-Skills the Souls distributed between them.
This means it will take longer untill they are ready. I personally am not fond of Vaal Discipline since it only forces ES Recharge. Also Vaal Haste has such a pityfull baseduration that I dont even bother.

Other than that - I understand capping Chaos Resis is difficult without the Presence, but it should be your first priority, so focus on having 25%+ on Items you buy.
Can you make it work as blood magic AND Victarios?
Hey, Karunga,

can you explain how EE works for this build more precisely? From what I can tell by the description, using all three elemental damage auras with it would just give monsters +25% resist all elements. Using two would only leave one open at -50%, but that only matters if you have a party member for that element. Am I missing something?
"
Ryzaboy wrote:
Hey, Karunga,

can you explain how EE works for this build more precisely? From what I can tell by the description, using all three elemental damage auras with it would just give monsters +25% resist all elements. Using two would only leave one open at -50%, but that only matters if you have a party member for that element. Am I missing something?

You probably didnt notice the Generosity Support in Victario's Influence.
This means none of the Damage Auras affects you.

You just have to worry about any added elemental Damage to Spells/Attacks that your Gear might has.
Hi Karunga!

I've been using this build and its great!

Note to anybody who may be struggling with this build you really really need to get Chaos Resist. I was falling over dead non stop until I said F-IT and capped out my Chaos Resist now I havent died even in T13 maps for about 6 full levels. Chaos will kill you before you can blink I'd urge everybody to get Belt-Ring-Ring-Gloves-Boots with 20+ Chaos I consider it mandatory versus the other resists, also you are running so many resists in this setup your team should be able to pick up a purity for you to aid you in capping, though its not necessary im self capped basically.
Oh and I wouldn't bother with Ele equilibrium, your team should be clearing so fast you dont have the cast speed to keep spamming it. I've taken the liberty of just spamming Warcry/Totem to keep endurance and regen up as much as possible, also Doedre's elixir is pretty neat to give +1 to all charges every 10s, its good if you hit a lul in the action between packs so you dont drop but you have to micro it.
"
GGz0r wrote:
Hi Karunga!

I've been using this build and its great!

Note to anybody who may be struggling with this build you really really need to get Chaos Resist. I was falling over dead non stop until I said F-IT and capped out my Chaos Resist now I havent died even in T13 maps for about 6 full levels. Chaos will kill you before you can blink I'd urge everybody to get Belt-Ring-Ring-Gloves-Boots with 20+ Chaos I consider it mandatory versus the other resists, also you are running so many resists in this setup your team should be able to pick up a purity for you to aid you in capping, though its not necessary im self capped basically.

So should we look out for items that have just chaos res or high chaos and some other? Also about your EE post afterwards, I'm gonna be new to support and your notice of how you have to manually use EE is confusing. you mean when you use like ball lightning so they are +25 lighting? (Explain EE basically)
I'm confused on what items to follow, Do I follow the list skills or whats on the items? Just need a confirmation. Also how is the dps as in can i protect myself, not really go ham 1 tap? Maybe also how would i be generating the endurance charges to manage three skills? Its the worsst time to be looking up builds so sorry if its in the build and im being blind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info