Why so many ppl are upset

"
Mythabril wrote:

Then why even play a league and not just standard? Just for the bragging rights, which you didn't even earn by engaging the challenges when you just buy everything?

I playing like I want to play to enjoy the game.
Going fast is fun.
Going slow is not.

And it's not you who have right to decided what I am earn and not, haha.
Opinion of clear speed haters is almost always just nonsense hate, doesn't matter for me.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

This new league is totally different and looks very fun, not the "explode everything" meta that we had over and over again beyond/breach/abyss etc

nah, now you collect animals as fragments to get somewhat like a essence-mob fight in your zoo and be rewarded with a new kind of essencecraft. with the difference that you cant upgrade your animals to a higher tier and cant sell the animals by itself.

edit: realy hope the upcomming animalstashtab will fix some of those restrictions.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 16, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
"
Towlg wrote:
doesn't matter for me.

Yet, you respond.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Yeah like to see your tears after new OP builds emerges inevitable in 3.2.
So I am going to roflstomp content again and you will cry on reddit asking GGG for nerf for new OP thing because it is too hard to see that others have fun way you don't like.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1696913

"Players like to feel powerful. Philosophically, we want people to look forward to coming home from work so that they can load up Path of Exile, smash some monsters and get better items for their characters. The power creep towards fast clear speed has definitely helped this feeling."

"Player retention is marginally better and players play for around 25% longer each day compared to the time period when gameplay was slower. We can debate all day about whether it's due to the clear times or not. I suspect it's that people want to feel powerful, rather than finish the maps quickly."

Chris is with me, hahahaha.
Neither of you are wrong, at least in my case. I play PoE to make the most disgustingly OP shit I can find, it's fun to not only beat the system but crush it. Speed ends up being a by product of trying to one shot the entire map.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Feb 16, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
"
DarkNRG wrote:
Neither of you are wrong, at least in my case. I play PoE to make the most disgustingly OP shit I can find, it's fun to not only beat the system but crush it. Speed ends up being a by product of trying to one shot the entire map.

Yeah.
Just tired of hate.

These crowd will enjoy the game if others' fun is removed.
Not if nice things are added to their playstyle.

I can understand "I like new league because it's favour my favorite playstyle".
I cannot understand "I like new league because clear speed will suck".
that would potentially be too much density for the game. it'd run like shit as soon as there's "600" mobs on screen.

maybe when POE2 comes out on a newer/better engine.
You'll have to actually play the game. Oh the horror.

This doesnt change anything though. No lifers that wanna play Path of Flipping will still be able to.
"
Towlg wrote:
"
DarkNRG wrote:

Yeah.
Just tired of hate.

These crowd will enjoy the game if others' fun is removed.
Not if nice things are added to their playstyle.

I can understand "I like new league because it's favour my favorite playstyle".
I cannot understand "I like new league because clear speed will suck".

Depends if your a memer or genuinely come up with your own stuff to break the game, i don't think the issue is with people pushing a character to ridiculous limits its the fact many potatoes follow a cheesy build guide to do 15mil dps and are actually worse players in every way than those that don't.

Never want to ruin the first group, always want to ruin the second.
I am.......underwhelmed.

I won't lie - this is the first announcement since I started playing regularly again in 2013 that I am not significantly excited about.

At first blush it just seems like a lot of busy work for an ARPG, with a tangential focus on crafting on which I care very little.

BUT - the test is in the playing, so as stated ad nauseum final judgment needs to be reserved.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Feb 16, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info