Why so many ppl are upset

Beastiary looks pretty fricken awesome to me. I loathe end game grinding, though. To each his own - you will never be able to please everybody at the same time.
I'm worried about builds that uses skills you cant control.

Clear example are summoners and SRS: monsters die before you can even target the monster with the mouse, so they're dead way before you can click the capture button.

This league is clearly penalizing a lot of build that uses uncontrollable skills.
Last edited by Serge91 on Feb 16, 2018, 9:51:25 AM
Could be they want to get rid of the clear speed meta and this league is designed to shoo away the players who are more adamant about it being the way to play PoE.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:

Well, the AoE everything three screens over people won't be liking this league at all, that's pretty certain.

Not really.

Skip trash league mechanic.
Farm exalts.
Buy everything for exalts.

Only good thing about this league maybe kids who plays certainly not an ARPG finally will stop whine about clear speed and MF, because they will have their profit from their turtle gameplay too. Let them have their fun and stop hate towards clear speed.
I for one love the idea of this new league and the tears of the salty fuel me eternally.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
Towlg wrote:
Farm exalts.

Then why even play a league and not just standard? Just for the bragging rights, which you didn't even earn by engaging the challenges when you just buy everything?
"Into the Labyrinth!
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Could be they want to get rid of the clear speed meta and this league is designed to shoo away the players who are more adamant about it being the way to play PoE.

i think its clear that this tema strikes against "rushing maps in 30sec".
the clearest point is that you cant trade the animals, so people cant speedfarm to buy them.

this idea behind the structure is the only thing i like about the new league, so far.
but for real. is the only way to stop that speedfarming meta a animal-farm minigame?

reads like a joke now its writen down.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Towlg wrote:
Farm exalts.

Then why even play a league and not just standard? Just for the bragging rights, which you didn't even earn by engaging the challenges when you just buy everything?

Because they saw some no life tryhard do it on his stream and couldn't divine for themselves any other way. Play your game your way, enjoy it how you like to, don't fucking force that on the rest of us.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Feb 16, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
Path of Exile 4.0
Siege of Star Dew Valley
"Into the Labyrinth!
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
gageris wrote:
Simply, because farmers want to farm everything as fast and efficient as possible, and this new league will not give it.
Simply put a league, when you open any chest in the game, it will spawn 600 monsters around it (Strongboxes in turbo mode), and also put turbo-breaches (at least 10 in each map) which will have x5 more mobs and will last forever.

This would be the best league

P.S. this new league sounds very nice and will give some more content to do.

Agreed.

+1

This new league is totally different and looks very fun, not the "explode everything" meta that we had over and over again beyond/breach/abyss etc
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info