Why so many ppl are upset

Simply, because farmers want to farm everything as fast and efficient as possible, and this new league will not give it.
Simply put a league, when you open any chest in the game, it will spawn 600 monsters around it (Strongboxes in turbo mode), and also put turbo-breaches (at least 10 in each map) which will have x5 more mobs and will last forever.

This would be the best league

P.S. this new league sounds very nice and will give some more content to do.
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2018, 7:33:57 PM
its the same every league and its just the loud minority, i look forward to it! :)

i mean people are complaining about trapping animals and killing then, yet they slaughter millions of people/animals each league...

people complain they want something new and not only "trigger x, kill y", yet they get upset if they get something new

people complain when ggg makes content updates, yet complain if they dont do new stuff

most just are whiny litte kids that need to be ignored :)
GGG is making Blizz look like fools, with how they innovate the genre. I don't get how someone can complain about new content that they get to play for free. I will always love GGG and support whenever I feel like playing aRPG (which is like 50% of my playtime).

And the moment they decide to work in C# instead of C++ I'm gonna get visas and apply for a position :-D
Agreed. But PoE is starting to accumulate a lot of mechanics that doesn't fit well with short leagues. Bestiary introduces another mechanic that seems to be pretty complex and hard to explore in three months starting from zero.
I have no issues with capturing and sacrificing animals... this is just a game and if it's ok to kill people.. well..

But for me this Pokemon/Zoo stuff looks a little silly and out of place in PoE, still this is not the main problem.

They are adding one more layer to a game made of dozens of poorly connected ones.

They just needed to expand and improve what was already in the game, we have masters, essences, prophecies... there were many possibilities to work on what we already had to create a new beatiful League while at the same time revamping and adding synergies between existing layers.

Last edited by FrancescoV on Feb 16, 2018, 5:17:07 AM
"
Vanesya wrote:
Agreed. But PoE is starting to accumulate a lot of mechanics that doesn't fit well with short leagues. Bestiary introduces another mechanic that seems to be pretty complex and hard to explore in three months starting from zero.

another? which other league mechanic was there where 3 month wasn't enough? if it was for me i would reduce leagues to 2 month since after almost 2 months leagues are almost dead anyway

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Feb 16, 2018, 5:49:36 AM
"
Adhun wrote:
I don't get how someone can complain about new content that they get to play for free.

That's perfectly fine - take lab for example for many people. Even though the game is free it doesn't mean you have to love everything.

On a side note, this is the first league I wasn't excited about when the league was announced. But unless I actually play it, I can't make statement whether is it good or bad. It could be amazing
"
Odai wrote:

i mean people are complaining about trapping animals and killing then, yet they slaughter millions of people/animals each league...

Sounds like the beginning of a late-night save-the-things infomercial.
Many times ggg says they dont like fast clear meta now they kil them with very smart way :) wo touching and nerfing XD
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
Vanesya wrote:

another? which other league mechanic was there where 3 month wasn't enough? if it was for me i would reduce leagues to 2 month since after almost 2 months leagues are almost dead anyway

I wasn't talking only about league-specific mechanics, because in a league you play every content released since that moment (masters, atlas, ecc.) AND the new mechanic. So by the time the amount of contents we play in short leagues gets larger and harder to be completed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info