Why so many ppl are upset

"
Nishrek wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:
- that we got a new npc for hunting animals (what about that bow-gurl-master?)

My first thought after seeing this preview. Where the fuck is Tora? Why she is not here, but we get some bird-face guy?

Tora has a bit of a different attitude towards wildlife than birdface. Wouldn't fit her character at all to set up a menagerie and blender to churn animals into items.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I'm simply upset there going to fuck every class lol

like berserker is like an elephant turd on fire it's so fucking bad.

Who the fuck designed this LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I'm simply upset there going to fuck every class lol

like berserker is like an elephant turd on fire it's so fucking bad.

Who the fuck designed this LOL

Thousand hour meme.jpg
This league will only be good if the frequency of encountering Capturable monsters is moderately high.

If the encounter rate and encounter amount is low, then obviously you'll be limited to how many crafts you can do per day. So, for example, if you can only do like 5 crafts a day....then that is going to be a huge problem.

If that is the case, how would that be better than 'normal crafting'----or even Essence crafting? (Beastcrafting is basically Essence crafting 2.0 if you think about it, but seems more time consuming and annoying)

So, that means in order to make this league stand out, there must be unique/league-specific Mods that can only be crafted in league. OR, at the very least, enticing beast-crafting recipes----so far I don't see any enticing beast-crafting recipes besides the 'Eternal' recipe and the corrupting recipe, but if you can only collect enough materials to do like 10 of them throughout the whole league, then it's just a waste of time TBH....it'll total be dependant on how frequent we can get the materials.

It's clear that there will be league-specific mods from the Beast recipes----I think.... But if those crafted Beastiary-specific mods suck, then....yeah...huge problem.

We don't anything about the new mods yet, so we can't say anything just yet. But yeah, the mods will have to be at least decent.

Otherwise, if the Beast-mods suck, the only reason to play league would be to get the league-specific uniques and for the challenges..

Let's hope that the Beast uniques are good at least.

But yeah, we need more info. Excited and not excited at the same time....
I'm mostly worried that the capturing of these things will make Vorici missions seem easy. Anything that makes us "not quite kill something" is going to frustrate the hell out of the players who build their characters to kill stuff.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm mostly worried that the capturing of these things will make Vorici missions seem easy. Anything that makes us "not quite kill something" is going to frustrate the hell out of the players who build their characters to kill stuff.

this is a legit concern of mine as well i must agree
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Well, the AoE everything three screens over people won't be liking this league at all, that's pretty certain.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

the true moral terror of this league are all the "rar animal cadavers" we will find while picking up f______ wetstones and scrolls. <3
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Another point i've gotta make is why are people complaining about sacrificing animals... you literally kill thousands per hour, thousands -_-, but would be good if we could trap skeletons and kitava heralds too!
:D looks like shag did a real strike.

to remember vorici in this context gives me suicide euphoria
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info