Why so many ppl are upset

Only people who can claim they earned any of the challenges dispayed are the ssf peeps.

Rest of us bought or partied our way to whatever number is displayed next to the account name.

So stop with the "earning challenges" bullshit.

People can play as they like.

If that bothers you in the slightest you have bigger problems than the meta in a game.

Also on point. Poeple are upset because at a glance league seems meh and it is hyped as something new and different. Unless you dive into it you can't judge the content you didn't even play.
Q __ Q for Abyss was the same ROFL
SSF since ~OB
Well, Hallsttattian, while I appreciate your honesty I don't think that is necessarily true. I don't stick with ssf simply because I enjoy trading and want to buy what I want or would just play D3.

I don't buy challenges, as a rule. I don't like 820 and I don't fancy purchasing challenges. I won't say I never did it (although I did not this league).
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I don't buy challenges, as a rule. I don't like 820 and I don't fancy purchasing challenges. I won't say I never did it (although I did not this league).

LOL
"
Adhun wrote:
GGG is making Blizz look like fools, with how they innovate the genre. I don't get how someone can complain about new content that they get to play for free. I will always love GGG and support whenever I feel like playing aRPG (which is like 50% of my playtime).

And the moment they decide to work in C# instead of C++ I'm gonna get visas and apply for a position :-D

Even if it's free you can still agree or not with it.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
LOL yourself, Skaterboy. I don't lie about video games, what is the point in that? I receive no renumeration so I would therefore have no motive.

Frankly, if you play even a wee bit more than casually you should be able to at least hit 36 or so on your own unless you don't know how to play, that is. I'm not even in a guild anymore so didn't even have that to fall back on. Makes it tougher for sure but still possible.
Censored.
Its because it is winter and snowflakes are falling everywhere.

Cant wait to pokemon.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
Its because it is winter and snowflakes are falling everywhere.

Cant wait to pokemon.

You meant pokemall ;P
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Only people who can claim they earned any of the challenges dispayed are the ssf peeps.

Rest of us bought or partied our way to whatever number is displayed next to the account name.

So stop with the "earning challenges" bullshit.

People can play as they like.

If that bothers you in the slightest you have bigger problems than the meta in a game.

This.

They need to make ladder for challenges, and make specific ladders for HC/SSF. It will be more fair.
Name one league in past few years where there wasn't a myriad of posts complaining about it even with scanty info! Just one. You can't because it never happened.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info