BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
veenarm wrote:
"
EvilSanta1854 wrote:
Hey, thanks for making this build, having a lot of fun with it.

I'm running into the problem of proccing EE with shield charge when Herald of Ash is on. Double checked PoB and your PoB Link and the Shield Charge in your PoB deals fire damage as well.
Am I missing something?

I second this, herald of ash is converting phys to fire dmg, thus Shield Charge is doing the opposite to what we want it to do?

Why do we use herald of ash then ? or should we remove shield charge and replce with flame dash.

If we switch movement skills we'd lose out on fortify though and be a little short on defenses.
Losing the damage from Herald of Ash hurts quite a bit too.
Does anyone have the math of despair vs flammability?
"
Satyz0r wrote:
Does anyone have the math of despair vs flammability?

For me, flammability look's better in Path of Building.
yeah same for me but everyone says despair is better so i was wondering if anyone can show me why
"
veenarm wrote:
"
EvilSanta1854 wrote:

I'm running into the problem of proccing EE with shield charge when Herald of Ash is on. Double checked PoB and your PoB Link and the Shield Charge in your PoB deals fire damage as well.
Am I missing something?

I second this, herald of ash is converting phys to fire dmg, thus Shield Charge is doing the opposite to what we want it to do?

Why do we use herald of ash then ? or should we remove shield charge and replce with flame dash.

Guys, link combustion with your shield charge for a further -19% fire res. You only need to hit once or twice.

Storm brand hits super fast anyway and will proc EE always. Combustion + shield charge is great dps boost for single target
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 12, 2018, 2:11:40 PM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
veenarm wrote:
"
EvilSanta1854 wrote:

Am I missing something?

Guys, link combustion with your shield charge for a further -19% fire res. You only need to hit once or twice.

Storm brand hits super fast anyway and will proc EE always. Combustion + shield charge is great dps boost for single target

So we use Stormbrand instead of orb of storms to proc EE and ignore the minor Shield Charge EE opposite activation.
"
veenarm wrote:

So we use Stormbrand instead of orb of storms to proc EE and ignore the minor Shield Charge EE opposite activation.[/quote]

Correct, because storm brand quickly overwrites the shield charge hit
Im not sure how to link items on the forums, but i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i can do with my build to increase survivability? character is flamingpickles.

I am struggling in yellow maps atm and only have 4.8k life

i dont have much currency left anymore and was wondering if there was something i could do or possibly something i am missing that would be a quick fix.
Last edited by adddemon on Dec 12, 2018, 9:17:50 PM
What would be the 6 links set up for scorching ray ?
"
adddemon wrote:
Im not sure how to link items on the forums, but i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i can do with my build to increase survivability? character is flamingpickles.

I am struggling in yellow maps atm and only have 4.8k life

i dont have much currency left anymore and was wondering if there was something i could do or possibly something i am missing that would be a quick fix.

You need life on gear and jewels, also unspet from the ancestral bond nodes you dont need them. put them into life nodes instead. you should have around 7.5k life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info