BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Does https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malachai%27s_Artifice help with for example strom bands or orb of storms?

or is this ring useless for this build?
Well i'm using this build since the start of the league and i just unspec ancestral bond to put multiple totem to replace...and i lost a SHIT tons of damage and totem survivability...not sure it was worth.

Cannot use RF yet maybe i don't have anough regen, don't know what i'm doing wrong atm...really lost on that build.

Btw using a unique shield will be a downside with the upcoming of the +1 totem enchant ...could you please tell me what an end game gearing looks like ?
Last edited by Eko13 on Dec 13, 2018, 4:53:04 AM
"
Eko13 wrote:
Well i'm using this build since the start of the league and i just unspec ancestral bond to put multiple totem to replace...and i lost a SHIT tons of damage and totem survivability...not sure it was worth.

Cannot use RF yet maybe i don't have anough regen, don't know what i'm doing wrong atm...really lost on that build.

Btw using a unique shield will be a downside with the upcoming of the +1 totem enchant ...could you please tell me what an end game gearing looks like ?

Hey, not sure why you have flame totem in your sockets. Any source of fire that hits ruins your damage.

My end game gear are linked in the first post. If you want more damage, get a 6l chest and doon cubyari or dorayni's catalyst.
"
Eko13 wrote:

RF needs a lot of regen, but you also need more max fire res. This is pretty expensive as you need a level 21 purity of fire gem, and +2 to levels in your Ahn's. It's going to 5% at level 23.

I have managed to do it without, but I need a golem and I did some tree changes as well, also I run a 2% life regen talisman.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:

Hey, not sure why you have flame totem in your sockets. Any source of fire that hits ruins your damage.

My end game gear are linked in the first post. If you want more damage, get a 6l chest and doon cubyari or dorayni's catalyst.

flame totem isn't used, it's just filling a slot to level.

I'm following your first page...i'll farm tabula rasa then and try the 6L setup, because the 3L balefire isn't doing the job anymore...

"
All4n wrote:
RF needs a lot of regen, but you also need more max fire res. This is pretty expensive as you need a level 21 purity of fire gem, and +2 to levels in your Ahn's. It's going to 5% at level 23.

I have managed to do it without, but I need a golem and I did some tree changes as well, also I run a 2% life regen talisman.

trying to up my regen life aswell but i think im lacking resists...82Max RF dunno if that's anough.
"
Eko13 wrote:

trying to up my regen life aswell but i think im lacking resists...82Max RF dunno if that's anough.

I would say you need around 2% more, level 20 will give you 1, and level 23 will give you two. However you are able to do it with just 1%, but it will require some life regen investment.
How much time is needed for full uberlab run?
For me it takes 15-20 min and i think its quite bad result comparing to other builds isnt?
"
How much time is needed for full uberlab run?
For me it takes 15-20 min and i think its quite bad result comparing to other builds isnt?

because you clean everything ? movespeed has nothing to do with the build...
Yes, ms is not the great even with onlaught.
And yes im clearing most of the mobs but without siderooms(using poelab routes) because im playing on hc and mobs hitting me quite hard without defensive mechanics agains phys damage...
Mapping isnt fast too
Want to switch to this build soon .

Have a couple of questions :

How much money should i invest into this build to feel comfortable in high red maps ?

Have a 6-L Lightning Coil , is it a good chest or i should use another one ?

Thanks!

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Dec 13, 2018, 4:07:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info