BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Do you mind helping me please? I've been following your build guide, and things are going ok. I'm playing Standard Betrayal, but I am struggling quite a bit. I am dying really easily and my Scorching Ray damage is pretty weak. I've got low currency too, so its difficult to buy decent upgrades. I'm probably missing some key things from the build, too.
"
Do you mind helping me please? I've been following your build guide, and things are going ok. I'm playing Standard Betrayal, but I am struggling quite a bit. I am dying really easily and my Scorching Ray damage is pretty weak. I've got low currency too, so its difficult to buy decent upgrades. I'm probably missing some key things from the build, too.

Hey i just looked at your profile. You have added fire damage to spells from the scepter! I suggest you remove it asap, because its ruining elemental equilibrium and lessening your damage! Make sure that are no "added fire damage to spell" on any of your items! And also, use a lvl 1 or 2 Arcane surge because orb of storms mana is very little!

You also need flat life on gear because you have absolutely very little! I suggest you read up a guide on POE because you seem very new!
After having a quite rough start with this build (due to the OP Syndicate Members in lower levels) I finally got some currency (selling Kaoms Way) and now ripping the content like crazy.

Have to get better Gloves and Boots as soon as I reach Mapping. Right now damage and survival is good.

Spoiler

BTW: does any1 else got troubles with Totem MTX and Balefire? Does not work here
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Dec 11, 2018, 7:47:45 AM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
After having a quite rough start with this build (due to the OP Syndicate Members in lower levels) I finally got some currency (selling Kaoms Way) and now ripping the content like crazy.

Have to get better Gloves and Boots as soon as I reach Mapping. Right now damage and survival is good.

Spoiler

BTW: does any1 else got troubles with Totem MTX and Balefire? Does not work here

Hey you need to remove combustion from bale fire! Its not doing anything, it only works with hitting spells! Add increased burning damage or multiple totem support instead!
thx was about to doing exactly that :D
Some_Day, why you have changed your preferables about end charges this league?
As i remember last league you was quite inspired by using kaoms chest, rings and having more end charges from three...
"
Some_Day, why you have changed your preferables about end charges this league?
As i remember last league you was quite inspired by using kaoms chest, rings and having more end charges from three...

Both builds are viable but the kaoms version is much more expensive and slower and does less DMG.
Thanks for the reply once again. I was wondering,for the end game route, if i get kaoms way and the pseudo 6link head, wouldn't that remove so much survivalbility off us? Like the formless inferno and the rare chest with % of phys damage taken as fire/cold damage?

Also is the Formless inferno better than Hrimnor's resolve?

Any tip as 2 what to pick while leveling? I'm currently going for the Holy Fire cluster (not sure if i should branch out into the Purity of Flesh node and Sovereignty.

Edit: forgot to ask, is Ahn's might better than rise of the phoenix and saffels frame?
Last edited by Kayefsi on Dec 11, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

I reported it 3x in the past but since the scorching ray (in balefire) isn't a gem, the MTX will not work (nor spelltotem MTX nor SR MTX). Really a shame :(
Last edited by Cyberkef on Dec 11, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
"
Thanks for the reply once again. I was wondering,for the end game route, if i get kaoms way and the pseudo 6link head, wouldn't that remove so much survivalbility off us? Like the formless inferno and the rare chest with % of phys damage taken as fire/cold damage?

Also is the Formless inferno better than Hrimnor's resolve?

Any tip as 2 what to pick while leveling? I'm currently going for the Holy Fire cluster (not sure if i should branch out into the Purity of Flesh node and Sovereignty.

Edit: forgot to ask, is Ahn's might better than rise of the phoenix and saffels frame?

I'd say the current set up if fine, if you like to use kaoms way then go ahead but its very expensive!

Ahn is better because of onslaught, and since we use kaoms roots its better movement too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info