BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Hey0cean wrote:
Want to switch to this build soon .

Have a couple of questions :

How much money should i invest into this build to feel comfortable in high red maps ?

Have a 6-L Lightning Coil , is it a good chest or i should use another one ?

Thanks!

lightning coil is amazing this league because of syndicates and high phys damage. its ideal, but any rare chest will do
How do you like the Syndicate? At least until the watcher's eye you don't have much phys mitigation and chaos res is not obvious. I am getting 3k+ hits at A7 :]
I did a great start, i followed what i understood from some_day in the last pages but i have to say, when i look at the guide itself i'm a bit confused. it seems there is content from 3.3 to 3.5 mixed up.
For the moment i'm lvl 85 and i can sustain RF with the 4 totems up, i have 6k life and 10k armour with maxed resis.
I use a rare 5L body armor with doon, maybe i should still use balefire, i don't know, i'll run some PoB calculations.
"
Drastdevix wrote:
I did a great start, i followed what i understood from some_day in the last pages but i have to say, when i look at the guide itself i'm a bit confused. it seems there is content from 3.3 to 3.5 mixed up.
For the moment i'm lvl 85 and i can sustain RF with the 4 totems up, i have 6k life and 10k armour with maxed resis.
I use a rare 5L body armor with doon, maybe i should still use balefire, i don't know, i'll run some PoB calculations.

switched to a tabula for that, and it's almost the same dps...won only 400-500 more...and lost shit tons of stats.

btw i don't understand why he force himself to use purity of ice instead of lightning...he must have dex on rings because of that...and no CWDT-IC setup seems deadly
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
Drastdevix wrote:

switched to a tabula for that, and it's almost the same dps...won only 400-500 more...and lost shit tons of stats.

btw i don't understand why he force himself to use purity of ice instead of lightning...he must have dex on rings because of that...and no CWDT-IC setup seems deadly

Purity of ice because of shaper/elder and delve spiders
Dex mostly needed for faster attacks but also for POI
Against phys enemies purity of lightning is better because of lightning coil
Cwdt IC without charges is shit
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
Drastdevix wrote:

Purity of Ice because a lot of dangerous enemies in delve, shaper, uber elder have cold damage
Hello,

First of all, being a bit of a path rookie, i must say i had great fun and did alright, leveling up following this build.

Im at lvl 84 now, and are not being able to sustain RF.

And the PoB i see your Fire Res is 91, and i would love to know how you get it that high. i know your purity of fire is helping out a lot, but what else?

Thanks!
im enjoying the build right now but im still in lower level maps and im getting smacked around a bit still. plus the damage kinda feels week too. Probly getting the rings with elemental dmg and then the amulet is great right? im just not sure how to make enough money to buy that stuff
I got a 5l coil, would I run doon with that or should I stick with balefire?
"
crono14 wrote:
I got a 5l coil, would I run doon with that or should I stick with balefire?

run coil and stick with bale fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info