BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
DTBA wrote:
Hi guys,

I have been enjoying this build and with a kaom's and RF up I have done every Guardian but the Minotaur.

Should I get a taste of hate for that fight? the other fights are pretty easy.

https://pastebin.com/Hy11cGE0

Or am I missing some gear

Seems like you and I are in the same place - I've also struggled with the Minotaur, but otherwise have had no trouble with t16s. I also have a taste of hate (which I think I got before Minotaur) and it didn't help much.

Not sure if the Minotaurs ive tried have just been difficult mods, but he seems to 1-shot me sometimes despite the 7.5-8k life pool I have (Depending on some gear choices). Also looking for any advice if people have it on that!
"
merdock271 wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:
Hi guys,

I have been enjoying this build and with a kaom's and RF up I have done every Guardian but the Minotaur.

Seems like you and I are in the same place - I've also struggled with the Minotaur, but otherwise have had no trouble with t16s. I also have a taste of hate (which I think I got before Minotaur) and it didn't help much.

Not sure if the Minotaurs ive tried have just been difficult mods, but he seems to 1-shot me sometimes despite the 7.5-8k life pool I have (Depending on some gear choices). Also looking for any advice if people have it on that!

Well I killed the shaper and so on, no problem then I respect my build and well my build now sucks because of my 200+ ping.

What I can tell you is I did lack a lot of armor and the one watchers eye is the only way I had to stop some of the damage
"
DTBA wrote:
"
merdock271 wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:
Hi guys,

Well I killed the shaper and so on, no problem then I respect my build and well my build now sucks because of my 200+ ping.

What I can tell you is I did lack a lot of armor and the one watchers eye is the only way I had to stop some of the damage

Yeah, I agree, I also killed shaper. Tried Uber Atz earlier in the league (with worse gear) and struggled with the trio and didn't get it.

Basically my feeling is the build is great for almost everything, and pushing to the very last stuff is hard, because at some point the gear maxes out a little bit. Still a lot of fun though :-)
Congratz on Build of the Week.
"
colinbass wrote:
Congratz on Build of the Week.

Thanks, been running this build since Legacy league
Got to 91 on HC on xbox with it was alot of fun.
I played Yalani's RF witch build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/660316) from 2.6 that I'd like to adapt to this. What are your thoughts on this passive tree?

I'd modify the Yalani build so that the 6L has the scorching totem setup but otherwise use the yalani's RF gems:

6Link: same as hierophant build

4Link(Helmet): Empower - Enlighten - Purity of Fire - Discipline

4Link: Purity of Lightning or Ice - Vitality - Blood Magic - Enlighten

4Link: Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Vulnerability - Flammability or Elemental Weakness

3Link: Blasphemy - Enfeeble + Stone golem.

3Link: RF - burning dmg = support gem
Last edited by fireincairo on Apr 6, 2018, 2:04:08 AM
I can't use Saffel, I don't even notice the elemental resistance because physical damage destroys me. Not being able to block attacks is a big problem for me...
"
xDarkTemplar wrote:
I can't use Saffel, I don't even notice the elemental resistance because physical damage destroys me. Not being able to block attacks is a big problem for me...

After Endu Charges, Fortify, Taste of Hate conversion and phys->ele conversion from your body armor (shaped mods or lightning coil) you should not get too high phys dmg to matter. Atleast thats the plan ;-)
haha, build of the week. well deserved! Still playing it @ lvl 96 in ssf and still having fun. Thx and congratulations!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info