BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

gratz on the build of the week , playing this build and loving it
have a good one!
Thanks guys, let me know if you need help. I don't plan on playing this league anymore but I am available on the forums

Thats my progress so far. Guess i can only upgrade HP on some stuff?
"
Baddragon555 wrote:

Thats a really, really good setup. Have you tried uber elder?
edit: nvm i found it. thanks m8! :)
Last edited by XtincX on Apr 7, 2018, 4:33:46 AM
Playing this build as my first in HC and its amazing so far. Made it to lvl 89, easy T10 atm. Made some adjustments here and there like dropping puritiy of ice for dual curse flammability and enfeeble. Planning on corrupting my amu for an additional curse to make use of witchfire. Still need a good Watchers Eye and some better rings.

What do u guys think about this setup & what to improve further/next?

Spoiler

Edit: still farming that boot enchant -.-
Last edited by cvb22 on Apr 7, 2018, 6:27:22 AM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Baddragon555 wrote:

Thats a really, really good setup. Have you tried uber elder?

Thank you :). I will upgrade little bit more to 8k life (7600 atm) and then i try it.
Guys check my gear why do i have degeneration life while active RF?
Last edited by Aterochka on Apr 7, 2018, 8:40:23 AM
I know this isn't strictly relevant, but I've been trying a slightly different Hierophant build (no RF, Incinerate rather than Scorching for the most part) and it's easily the safest and possibly the highest damage build I've ever tried. On the whole I'd say it's far and away the most effective and efficient build I've seen... possibly to the point of being overpowered. Highly recommended.
Seriously, if this lightning coil doesn't 6L soon, i think my head will explode. That is all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info