BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Hey there, just a quick question. Should I drop Ancestral Bond when I get this 5 link at lvl37 ?

"3. Rare gear need to have strength on them as that adds to damage and life."

Hi, do you mean melee damage only?
"
Thunderchief wrote:
"3. Rare gear need to have strength on them as that adds to damage and life."

Hi, do you mean melee damage only?

What do you mean? Strength inreased 'all' damage when you have doon cubyari
I guess I was hoping there was some other way before level 70.
Really enjoying your build. This is my first Templar and I took a break from leagues after Abyss so I gave this a try in Standard. Damn tanky build and really fun to play. Here's my gear at level 70:

Please ignore the legacy Witchfire brew (you didn't see that!). I had to level up almost all of the gems since this build is so different than what I normally play and I'm cheap (prefer to play self found). Only real issue is Dexterity so I'm debating using a lower level Faster Attacks since getting 111 Dex is a major PITA.

I found Herald of Ash very useful especially when I switched to Scorching Ray totems...really gives a nice damage boost. Is there any benefit to putting in Herald of Ash or Vitality instead of Purity of Lightning if you are not using a Lightning Coil?

Also this is my first Righteous Fire build so I'm still debating on what my 5th socket for it will be with my shaped helm. I'm thinking either AoE or Fir Pen.

Again, awesome build. Few more levels to max out gear then I'll give the Uber Lab a try.
How do you get to 90% fire resist,i am at 84%. I know that when i use ruby flask i have 90%, but without active component of the flask only 84%, Thanks for reply.
Damn what a fun build! Dropped Uber Izaro at Lv 75...it wasn't really much of a fight. The SR totems plus RF just roasted him like a little piggy...he barely stood a chance.

The addition of RF is nuts...my exp per hour went from 55-60m to 150-170m instantly.

And derp on me using Fire Pen with RF...Inc AoE FTW. :)
Hi all, is the xophs blood amulet good for this build?
Why do we take inc. duration over inc. crit strike for orb of storm-arcane surge? Don't we want to proc EO as often as possible? And what about swapping some purity gems for blasphemy+flammability or vitality?
"
BTNH82 wrote:
Hi all, is the xophs blood amulet good for this build?

Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info