BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Hi guys,

I have been enjoying this build and with a kaom's and RF up I have done every Guardian but the Minotaur.

Should I get a taste of hate for that fight? the other fights are pretty easy.

https://pastebin.com/Hy11cGE0

Or am I missing some gear
Question: Why aren't we doing Illuminated Devotion --> Arcane Blessing? It allows us to drop arcane surge links and use it for something else?
Guys, i need help with this build. I'm not tanky at all, literally spamming my flasks on all t-10+ maps and always in fear of being oneshotted.
Can't get what's wrong with my items or i am missing something crucial ;/
I look at a few people an many dont have the flammability gem? instead the are going for more crit or duration for there orb of storm. Why?
"
Oktolon wrote:
I look at a few people an many dont have the flammability gem? instead the are going for more crit or duration for there orb of storm. Why?

I think flammability was just intended for use while leveling, being replaced by Despair from Witchfire Brew flask at end game.

The crit and duration on orb of storms is for better up time on elemental overload and elemental equilibrium.
Hi Some_Day!

You have a really good build here.

I was just wondering how you deal with mobs in high tier levels? I am having problems clearing mobs in T16 maps with this build. I keep getting one-shotted before I place totems to deal with them.

I followed your suggested final build but I have not tried using the Orb of Storms set up (still using Balefire). Is the set-up important in dealing with mobs? Thanks
Any ideas on what can I upgrade next?(except for taste of hate, I still wonder if I should use it or nah)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAN1BFEEswYOCfYMXw3NEMwSaRQgFm8XHBcvGFYZLho4HKcczhzcHRQfGCSqJy8n7Sj6K1ArtjLRNZI26ToWOtg64TwFPC09_EGHQ8hFR0WdTeNPBFBHUftTUlOlVdZWSFcNWGNYbVugXwRfP2QzZOdmVGebaFpoZWh0aPJxeXwOffWApIKbgseDX4PMhXuGgoxGjM-PGo9GkFWYrZo7muCdY52un9-iAKZXpwinVa2Nrv2vp7c-uJPAZsRYxPbGrs0Wz37UfNSP2CTYvdlh2mLjauRR6-7sLuw47w7vfPAf8kXzm_ZI-JP56PrS_gr-VP6P?accountName=Keszamot&characterName=FajnyTomus
Last edited by Keszamot on Apr 2, 2018, 6:56:58 AM
"
tatyrll wrote:
Hi Some_Day!

I was just wondering how you deal with mobs in high tier levels? I am having problems clearing mobs in T16 maps with this build. I keep getting one-shotted before I place totems to deal with them.

I followed your suggested final build but I have not tried using the Orb of Storms set up (still using Balefire). Is the set-up important in dealing with mobs? Thanks

Hi maybe look at my gear. Been running with a kaoms, Sitting with more then 8k ehp. I only die if I do stupid stuff. It also gives a massive damage boost
"
DTBA wrote:
"
tatyrll wrote:
Hi Some_Day!

Hi maybe look at my gear. Been running with a kaoms, Sitting with more then 8k ehp. I only die if I do stupid stuff. It also gives a massive damage boost

what's your strategy when dealing with boss mobs though? run through them with RF?
"
tatyrll wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:
"
tatyrll wrote:
Hi Some_Day!

what's your strategy when dealing with boss mobs though? run through them with RF?

I still have my SR totems on my scepter. Most of the stuff in t16 dies to my rf, just the red beast and so on that I have to drop SR totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info