BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Some_Day wrote:

Only if you are using pyre, you should be using opal rings with increased fire damage on them

Wait. Sorry for being slow on this, but i'm trying to understand... The additional cold damage from physical (shield charge) that's provided by ToH doesn't trigger EE? It doesn't count as a hit, or whatever?
"
Xenocult wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Only if you are using pyre, you should be using opal rings with increased fire damage on them

Wait. Sorry for being slow on this, but i'm trying to understand... The additional cold damage from physical (shield charge) that's provided by ToH doesn't trigger EE? It doesn't count as a hit, or whatever?

Yeah of course you can trigger EE with shield charge, just have no fire damage to attacks anywhere on gear.

What Some Day ment was if you are using prye it will convert your cold damage from ToH to fire and you will not profit from EE
Last edited by Kasimpoe on Mar 27, 2018, 1:45:49 AM
"
Kasimpoe wrote:
"
Xenocult wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Yeah of course you can trigger EE with shield charge, just have no fire damage to attacks anywhere on gear.

What Some Day ment was if you are using prye it will convert your cold damage from ToH to fire and you will not profit from EE

Holy shit. I get it... The only negative proc is fire. I totally understand. Man, it just wasn't clicking for a minute. Sorry.

Sidenote: Took this build to lvl90 just now. My first 90 ever. Still trying to 6L a lightning coil, but otherwise, this build is complete. GG!
Should you go for Kaom's heart or a +1 Active 6L?

Also, if I pick Kaom's heart, which gems should I drop?
"
Zykor wrote:

I personally switched from a 6-link lighting coil to Kaom's and I am super happy with it. Went from 5,4k to 7,3k life...and now I breeze through red maps. Ofc you'll need Balefire and drop the Immortal Call setup.

Now with the endurance charges I want to try out and get more (from tree and boots) and see how much the additional phys reduction will work out.
"
Kasimpoe wrote:
"
Zykor wrote:

I personally switched from a 6-link lighting coil to Kaom's and I am super happy with it. Went from 5,4k to 7,3k life...and now I breeze through red maps. Ofc you'll need Balefire and drop the Immortal Call setup.

Now with the endurance charges I want to try out and get more (from tree and boots) and see how much the additional phys reduction will work out.

Would you say it's worth spending an additional 60-80c (from 310-330 to 390) just to go from +38/39% fire damage up to a perfect +40% roll?
Last edited by Zykor on Mar 27, 2018, 7:35:02 AM
"
Zykor wrote:
Would you say it's worth spending an additional 60-80c (from 310-330 to 390) just to go from +38/39% fire damage up to a perfect +40% roll?

I waited for 39% with a good price. But that's totally up to you... How much you have and you are willing to spend. I would say get a nice elder belt with life recovery for that extra 100c...
Yesterday I decided to respec my Inquisitor into this build into the league, still getting the hang of it, I'm using most resistance rares from my old build so there's a lot to improve, but what should I prioritize?
I got a low-tier Marble Amulet and it helped a lot, but chaos damage still hurts so bad, also I think my strength is too low and I'm only at 5,5k hp, in what gear it would be better to get more life without spending too much?
Thank you.
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
Yesterday I decided to respec my Inquisitor into this build into the league, still getting the hang of it, I'm using most resistance rares from my old build so there's a lot to improve, but what should I prioritize?
I got a low-tier Marble Amulet and it helped a lot, but chaos damage still hurts so bad, also I think my strength is too low and I'm only at 5,5k hp, in what gear it would be better to get more life without spending too much?
Thank you.

remove romira's banquet, you dont need it anymore this patch. get a leather belt with more life on it. Get jewels with inreased life on them
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
Thank you.

remove romira's banquet, you dont need it anymore this patch. get a leather belt with more life on it. Get jewels with inreased life on them

Finally got a Kaom's Heart, 2 Opal Rings and upgraded my belt, only missing the gems now.
I'm at 7k hp and 1k regen right now, 95k dot DPS according to PoB.
It's tanky as fuck, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info