The Press Tour has Finished!

Somehow still hyped.
Also I can't wait to see what you've come up with this time
uwu
ARE YOU ADDING FISHING WHEN I WAS GONA TAKE A BREAK FROM POE FOR A LEAGUE? Thanks...
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
So... is that $90 for all packs? Or $120?

$120

I hope that packs will be ugly and I will not want to buy them, because you become greedy - one league pack for 60$, besides an expansion packs, now is not enough for you.

Sir what the fuck are you talking about, they have done multiple packs since beta. since when have they released 1 pack... go cry somewhere else. Btw , $60 dollars, or $120... pfff you act like these are in the same range as some of the previous packs. Ruler of Wraeclast Pack was $12500.

Edit: prophecy was the only one to have 1 pack @ $60.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack
Last edited by NefariousNoetic on Feb 12, 2018, 9:11:14 PM
Capture... Net...

What if... We are actually getting specializations for the ascendancies? e.g The Gladiator will become a Retiarius!

This was too sudden for me, next time announce the day of the announcement for the announcement day. /s
"
Lazael666 wrote:
Capture... Net...

What if... We are actually getting specializations for the ascendancies? e.g The Gladiator will become a Retiarius!

Oh my goodness that sounds AWESOME.
We gon' fishin boys.

Take my money (again) GGG!
"
Sir what the fuck are you talking about, they have done multiple packs since beta.

From Perandus until now Abyss was the first league that have two different league supporter packs 60$ each.

Next league supporter packs will be same, but with options to buy 'low cost' versions of both with, I think, one weapon effect?

"
Ruler of Wraeclast Pack was $12500.

It's was league pack? Or expansion pack? Or at that time packs was no such separation?

Because Kitava, Phoenix and Ascendant packs also was cost a lot and I'm fine with it.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Feb 12, 2018, 9:17:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info