The Press Tour has Finished!

I'm gonna go with the spooder-themed league, because fishing just looks like such an obvious bait.

Regardless, gonna be interesting to see what the mechanics are\how they're implemented, and what do you mean when you say it's "the largest" league ;d.

Also hyped for some core game stuff, new quests? Hm, sure, why not :D.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Sir what the fuck are you talking about, they have done multiple packs since beta.

From Perandus until now Abyss was the first league that have two different league supporter packs 60$ each.

Next league supporter packs will be same, but with options to buy 'low cost' versions with, I think, one weapon effect?

"
Ruler of Wraeclast Pack was $12500.

It's was league pack? Or expansion pack? Or at that time packs was no such separation?

Because Kitava, Phoenix and Ascendant packs also was cost a lot and I'm fine with it.

Ruler of Wraeclast was open beta Supporter pack.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack
HYPE !!!
get a bigger boat
NICE!
expect,Must support!
Okay, who's the new god?
"
Lazael666 wrote:
Capture... Net...

What if... We are actually getting specializations for the ascendancies? e.g The Gladiator will become a Retiarius!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7tni2t/our_upcoming_development_schedule/dte1ynv/

3.2 league is based around Historic figures of Wraeclast and Oriath...

Gather their scattered power around the lands. Those scattered fragments of history create a connection between the present and the past wraeclast. Those bosses are sending their minions threw those Time gaps in order for them to gather the power fragments and themself be able to get through the time gap, escaping their own death.

Once you have harnessed enough power, you can Fight as them reenacting legendary Battle in POE's history

Kaom(Marauder) , Daresso(duelist), Maligaro( shadow), Dominus (Templar),etc.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 12, 2018, 9:42:41 PM
a better net? awwwwwwwwwww shit
Nonsence

I wanted to give a cryptic hint about the upcoming league, but couldn't really find a way to capture it in one sentence. Maybe I need a better net.

I wanted to give a cryptic hint about the upcoming league, but couldn't really find a way to capture it in one sentence. Maybe I need a better net.

It's Just "nonesence" to me.

Or more simply:

I'm not going to talk about fishing because that's taboo.

But I hope you are right.

Or else it's Insane :)
Last edited by Bloody_Aussie on Feb 12, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info