The Press Tour has Finished!

you guys realize he used the word "net" just to throw everybodies mind to "fishing", which confirms it has nothing to do with fishing.

cmon
"
Ruler of Wraeclast was open beta Supporter pack.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack

I know that wiki exist.

Sorry, but I not played in open beta and don't know that a league was in time when open beta was runned. Also I don't know have this league or expansion different supporter packs besides open beta packs.

Anyway as I said:

"
DoEFotGS wrote:
From Perandus until now Abyss was the first league that have two different league supporter packs 60$ each.

I have all league supporter packs from Perandus until now. Every of them was one pack, mostly with step-by-step cost upgrades, and with end cost of 60$.

Abyss have two separated packs, 60$ each.

New league packs will be two separated packs with 30$ and 60$ step-by-step upgradable cost. Each.

That of I talked about. Too many packs: more quantity, less quality.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
FISHING QUESTS???
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I think we got a pretty good hint on what is going on. Ariel's jealous if it's what I am thinking of (since we killed Sebastian and her kids).

Lolfishishingrods will finally be explained?

Shadow is a swimmer (based on his very first phrase "I love a brisk dip", even though it was said in jest, and his posture), so maybe in the underwater world he will actually have strong health compared to everyone else FOR A CHANGE
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Feb 12, 2018, 9:51:43 PM
Chris, can you update ur signature pictures already? For ... research purposes ;)
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Literally the game is completely free, relax. They obviously have to get money some how, and that is most certainly the way to do it.
Sadly everyone has fallen for the fishing line...har har...

Actually "better net" is a play on words and means butter nut...meaning...

COOKING IS VERIFIED FOR THE LEAGUE!
"
... because it not only contains our largest league yet, but also a lot of other regular game content like new quests

"
I wanted to give a cryptic hint about the upcoming league, but couldn't really find a way to capture it in one sentence. Maybe I need a better net.

New quest(s) and then this hint. Could either be a fishing quest, new minor god or a description of the league mechanics.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 12, 2018, 10:16:10 PM
I may have just started about a week ago with PoE but Damn I can see myself playing for many years to come so keep the content coming even though my bank account might disagree, Wish I started sooner then this. But I say let's take over the world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info