Preview of Unique Item Concept Art From 3.2.0

Judging by the art style of the first armour we can expect that the lore of the Elder & his companions is further explained.
So the next league will maybe, be build around a destroyed world where the Abyss creatures dwell.
Maybe some sort of phasing, we will see.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
fataleast wrote:
"
BruteBrutal wrote:
Hoping that this may reach some devs at GGG.

My issue is the UI for the microtransactions. It still looks like small indiegame in the presentation. Nicer presentation, easier click to buy-functions of items that you instantly can see how they will appear on your character not having to tab to youtube.

Items/skins has no filters, hard to find relevant gear for you.

+ Add filter and searchfunctions

+ TOTALLY change the presentation of the skinpacks. (Bevel and photoshop-desingfeatures that were popular 1998.) You're better than this.

+ More Coin-options when buying. Why 50/100/200?

+ Add rarity (creates value and need), packs and RNG.

+ Hire me as a consultant to improve your conversionrate.

says man with zero forum posts and zero supporter packs, LMAO

He just spilled all his consulting beans in his post. No need to hire him now.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Please make 'em op, I pray they're not just glorified leveling items.
"
BruteBrutal wrote:
Hoping that this may reach some devs at GGG.

My issue is the UI for the microtransactions. It still looks like small indiegame in the presentation. Nicer presentation, easier click to buy-functions of items that you instantly can see how they will appear on your character not having to tab to youtube.

Items/skins has no filters, hard to find relevant gear for you.

+ Add filter and searchfunctions

+ TOTALLY change the presentation of the skinpacks. (Bevel and photoshop-desingfeatures that were popular 1998.) You're better than this.

+ More Coin-options when buying. Why 50/100/200?

+ Add rarity (creates value and need), packs and RNG.

+ Hire me as a consultant to improve your conversionrate.

You mean well, but you entirely misunderstand GGG's efforts and mentality.
Your vision would most probably ruin GGG and player's end experience.

It all adds up to the image of you lacking knowledge.
Last edited by GrayR on Feb 8, 2018, 9:58:23 AM
"
book_shelf wrote:
Surprised nobody had mentioned that one of the helms look like it came from actiblizzards zuni set.

That's what it was! I knew it looked familiar, but I couldn't place it.
Is The Horde coming? xP

"Let the day dawn golden with possibility." ~ Izaro Phrecius
If the first thingy it's a full armor mtx that has glowing moving tentacles I applaud you GGG, you will have my money again!
Id love to see a spire/tower with decent largeish floors you can climb up or down into becoming harder and harder but more rewarding

Going up or down has certain mobs
Down tunneling stuff devourers skeletons etc
Up more winged creatures and nice looking stuff like ribbons statues

Add some bosses let it be infinite

Can do it solo mode or with a party something for new league or maybe in the future
I know us trappers are few and faaarrrr between but 3D art for tinkerskin please? <3
i've watched too much good anime with that tentacles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info