Preview of Unique Item Concept Art From 3.2.0

I have not yet seen any league with wild cats. Like lions and tigers jumping down from trees and rocks onto player. With cave-like places where cats are sleeping.
Or something like roman fight arena and fighting with animals.
Would match with the uniques presented :)
Wonderful ! Keep the great work up !
I Love the staff tho and that wild looking Armour too ..
Hoping that this may reach some devs at GGG.

My issue is the UI for the microtransactions. It still looks like small indiegame in the presentation. Nicer presentation, easier click to buy-functions of items that you instantly can see how they will appear on your character not having to tab to youtube.

Items/skins has no filters, hard to find relevant gear for you.

+ Add filter and searchfunctions

+ TOTALLY change the presentation of the skinpacks. (Bevel and photoshop-desingfeatures that were popular 1998.) You're better than this.

+ More Coin-options when buying. Why 50/100/200?

+ Add rarity (creates value and need), packs and RNG.

+ Hire me as a consultant to improve your conversionrate.
Now hold-on a sec GGG... Does 2-nd art mean that we will get a first ever set in PoE?
"
BruteBrutal wrote:
Hoping that this may reach some devs at GGG.

My issue is the UI for the microtransactions. It still looks like small indiegame in the presentation. Nicer presentation, easier click to buy-functions of items that you instantly can see how they will appear on your character not having to tab to youtube.

Items/skins has no filters, hard to find relevant gear for you.

+ Add filter and searchfunctions

+ TOTALLY change the presentation of the skinpacks. (Bevel and photoshop-desingfeatures that were popular 1998.) You're better than this.

+ More Coin-options when buying. Why 50/100/200?

+ Add rarity (creates value and need), packs and RNG.

+ Hire me as a consultant to improve your conversionrate.

says man with zero forum posts and zero supporter packs, LMAO
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
I love the art, music and just overall presentation and feel of this game. You can tell it is a labor of love in every aspect.
Can you make a new shield focused around block for 3.2?
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
"
We will find out what happened to Utula after he fled from the Overseer's Tower in Act 5. Either that, or to Vilenta after she betrayed the slaves leading to the fall of Overseer's Tower. Maybe both...

Utula Stone and Steel is transformed, you can kill him later in the Ruined Square. It would be cool to se what happened to Vilentia tho...
Last edited by Sale93 on Feb 8, 2018, 6:43:14 AM
Marauder theme (looks a bit "Abyss-ish" with what looks like tenticles).

Possibly ancestors? Well, nothing as old as Elder?

It's a staff, not a mace.
the helm is similar to triceratops skull

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info