Preview of Unique Item Concept Art From 3.2.0

that helm looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One More Day...
I guess it will be arena based league. Where you enter arena with cool hunting set or gladiator equipment and fight waves of animals (monsters). If you can do it in certain time colosseum people will vote for freedom or last fight. Eventually you will have chance that organizator of arena might fight you himself kinda as a boss. As reward you will be released to another zone where will be choice of 3 chests but only can pick one. There will be ranks in colosseum to unlock higher tears and harder zones with better chances of good reward.
pretty fucking sick! can't wait :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Please don't be sets. Sets kill build variety. Sets killed Diablo 3. Sets are the work of the devil.
the Helmet and the animal skin armor is cool.
I'm not into tentacles, so no comment on 1st set.
the staff will melt my PC.
they look cool...but wat r they ...another 1 alchemy...lol geez
Ritual League

Area contains a tribal totem

Tribal totems appear in maps and buff enemies in it's vicinity (maybe entire map?).

Tribal totems are protected by a rare mobs and sometimes a unique boss.

Drops special jewelry and weapons that stack affects to each other.
Someone (DemigodkingLoL I think) said they predict Elder wins the war for the Atlas and kills the shaper. This was just based on the War for the Atlas trailer. That would explain the tentacles on the armour.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Feb 8, 2018, 7:23:32 PM
Would really love to see some 3d art for some of the older items in the game....
Wow! More garbage uniques to salvage to vendors, that's great!
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info