Last 10 levels should each require a bossfight to advance until Level 100.

I'm halfway though 99 and I've killed every boss since I started. I'm also playing solo and without sextants, which doubles the maps I have to do.

That said, I don't care if other people do it differently. Why would I? Level 100 is meaningless anyway. The only meaning it has is how much fun you have doing it. If poorjoy rotas are fun for you, go ahead. For me, I find a long drawn out grind more satisfying.
yeah.....

no
I dont see any any key!
"
andreicde wrote:
I truly, honestly believe that you should stfu next time with a suggestion so dumb. Also you are not even 90 and you are talking about 90+ leveling. Reminds me of all the armchair developers/armchair feminists/anything else armchair related, aka no experience, but believe they are experienced .

You are just afraid of bossfights :)

Especially the Chris Wilson bossfight.

You are all - afraid of bossfights. that's why you pay 2c for each boss kill after a7.
I like this idea actualy. But i'm not going to argue about why because somebody will become mad on the internet.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Feb 21, 2018, 8:51:06 AM
Mandatory boss fights is a great idea.

I don't know why people are so piss-afraid of boss fights.

P.S hate on my alt account from people that are level 93 max on standard is just humorous at the very least lol.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I like this idea actualy. But i'm not going to argue about why because somebody will become mad on the internet.

Thank you.
my faith in ggg to design a boss that would favour and test a balanced all round build = non existent.

10 of them? That would serve to be the gatekeepers for levelling on all potential builds in the game? Even if they tried they would fail and it would be horrible for the game.
Dont see a reason to add this.

Might be fun 1st time you do it. After that, you know the fight and its no longer challenging or interesting.

So no
Mandatory bossfights turn into services sold by stronger players to weaker players.
If you really want to do that, you´d have to forbid partyplay in these bossfights.
Certain builds, I´m thinking of supporters, would be screwed over if they can´t get enough dmg to
deal with bosses themselves. Idk what to think about this.
"
Acaste7 wrote:
To make the game more competitive, skill-based and less grindy, I truly, honestly believe that the final 10 levels should all have a mandatory unique bossfight starting from level 91 until 100 in order to advance the last 10 levels. So people getting first 100 would actually be an awesome achievement.

Enough of farming low level blue maps to grind to 100. Make the last 10 levels truly hardcore!
This change will also be an incentive for people to start making balanced, all-around effective builds and not just concern themselves with silly clearspeed nobody cares about.

You all know this is a good idea, let me hear your warcries, exiles :>

Or write down suggestions of your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info