Last 10 levels should each require a bossfight to advance until Level 100.

"
codetaku wrote:
"
Acaste7 wrote:
The truth is, every player with 35+ achievements in current league should be doing a bossfight for every achievement completed after 35, to thin out the bad players.

Are you... trying to thin yourself out of this game?

GOT IM
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm curious how long I can keep this thread going at this point.

Until it's most viewed...

D:
"
You all know this is a good idea, let me hear your warcries, exiles :>

Or write down suggestions of your own.

This is actually one of the worst ideas posted (that I read) by a long shot.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"

WTS 99 Levelup Boss carry 10ex
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"

WTS 99 Levelup Boss carry 10ex

Damn man, I'm pretty sure this would never happen! Because why would it happen, amarite!?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I just come up a pretty "bad" idea for OP....he might want it for some pain

- a player now can do Vaal on their own character at "X" percentage success rate.

if success = he can proceed his usual beat billions of monsters lvling pass lvl 100 to lvl 101 at slower exp rate than lvl 99 to 100.
if he fails = he drop down to lvl 99
then

if he reach lvl 101, he can vaal again, with a chance for him to unlock lvl 102 & slowly lvl up to 102 by smashing even more monsters.
if he fails, he will drop 1 lvl.

rise and repeat this process with till lvl 300.

happy now?
long time ago i thought that max lvl character can do whole content.
So bad i was wrong.
I actually think it's a good idea if worked properly, and incorporated it into another thread. Thank you for the suggestion, OP. Sorry you got gangpiled by the locals. It happens. They just can't help themselves sometimes.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Survap wrote:
What they need to do is cut it out with the damned xp penalty and bring something smarter into gameplay to replace that. I don't really know what exactly that could be, but the answer might revolve around reducing portals from maps, from 8 to 5 perhaps, or even 3; increased by each party member present when opening it (after using the maximum amount of portals) or maybe try making bosses heal while inactive.
Your idea could be good but it JUST doesn't fit in the current game state, other things need to change in order to do that. I like the idea of last levels being a challenge of a different sort instead of a struggle with freaking xp penalty.

I'd like to see the fixed 10% penalty replaced by x number of hours based on your current XP rate. 2 hours? 4 hours? Something like that. So, it doesn't matter if you're pooting around T1 maps and do something embarrassing (apart from pootling around T1 maps), or tackling Shaper, the penalty is the same in a real sense, which is your play time.

As for a boss fight at the end, I wouldn't want it on top of the 95-100 misery grind, but a replacement it would be acceptable.

Then there's the grind of actually getting your access to the boss fight. No doubt you'd have to gather your four keys for each fight, that in itself would take forever.
*Yawn* Look at this community, just bleh, Lol. I hope you all have fun with this league, I got a life to go on with, not play a bad version of Pokemon, Lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info