[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

This Looks interesting, might give it a shot
"
NaTsky_UK wrote:
This Looks interesting, might give it a shot

Enjoy!
Last edited by roun on Jan 29, 2018, 1:17:04 AM
I am considering doing this build, but with two Oni-Goroshis. One with MS for bosses and one with infernal blow for clearing, do you think this will be a good setup, and do you have any recommendations on gem setup and such?

BTW I have Xoph's and belly of the beast I plan on using
Hello. Can you post PoB link please?
"
I am considering doing this build, but with two Oni-Goroshis. One with MS for bosses and one with infernal blow for clearing, do you think this will be a good setup, and do you have any recommendations on gem setup and such?

BTW I have Xoph's and belly of the beast I plan on using

Sounds good! I haven't played IB in a while but for a clearing setup I would probably go Ele Damage with Attacks, Fire Pen, Damage on Full Life/Inc Crit Damage, AOE, and Ancestral Call. Don't need attack speed for clearing from what I remember.

"
feryat wrote:
Hello. Can you post PoB link please?

https://pastebin.com/D6ApH66r
Last edited by roun on Jan 30, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
I am trying this out before the league ends. I may be making some minor adjustments but so far it is pretty smooth.

Damage can be bouncy as hell though, during breaches it seems, it may just be me....
Thanks alot!

I started playing this PoE this leageu and my first char was a marauder which as expected was bloody awful (did not follow a buildguice), then I started a wildstrike ranger that was awesome for mapping but in like 5 tries on shaper I never even got to the last phase. I wanted to see if I could turn my marauder into something that had better single target dps and I found this guide and started leveling it and getting gear for it 3 days ago.

Today I hit level 90 and tried shaper, killed him on first try with 3 portals left. He also dropped a dying sun which is awesome since finding gear that you can use yourself is extra pleasing.

Thanks alot for an awesome build!
"
Awesome_Pio wrote:
I am trying this out before the league ends. I may be making some minor adjustments but so far it is pretty smooth.

Damage can be bouncy as hell though, during breaches it seems, it may just be me....

Glad it's working out, man. Just make sure you have freeze and shock immune flasks in those breaches. Shock makes you take more degen.

"
gebbstet wrote:
Thanks alot!

I started playing this PoE this leageu and my first char was a marauder which as expected was bloody awful (did not follow a buildguice), then I started a wildstrike ranger that was awesome for mapping but in like 5 tries on shaper I never even got to the last phase. I wanted to see if I could turn my marauder into something that had better single target dps and I found this guide and started leveling it and getting gear for it 3 days ago.

Today I hit level 90 and tried shaper, killed him on first try with 3 portals left. He also dropped a dying sun which is awesome since finding gear that you can use yourself is extra pleasing.

Thanks alot for an awesome build!

Grats! Getting a Dying Sun by yourself on a build that needs it must feel awesome.
Last edited by roun on Feb 3, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
Gonna try this build, using frostblades for clearing and molten strike for single dps. I have a couple opal rings with 50%+ edwa stats and good life&res rolls. Would you still recommend getting couple of good Diamond rings over the Opal rings? Have about 20ex+ to spend around and looks like the build will be fun to play! Got a bisco's but looks like the xoph's blood is a pretty big dps boost.

Btw why would you use Ancestral Call over something like Conc Effect when doing bosses?
Last edited by bawwb on Feb 4, 2018, 2:32:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info