[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Is this a hybrid build or a you can use this or this or you can take booth? I farmed a oni and want to make a good use of it but i dont like molten strike
I happen to have (on my other character) a decent elder ring, with warlords mark on hit, and 7% to ignite, and added fire dmg.

So the question is: do i use this instead of oscarm? if so, any changes i should make regarding accuracy on tree? Or do i keep assassin mark from gloves and forget about it?
Last edited by aldarongr on Apr 12, 2019, 5:05:43 AM
Edit:

I didn't see the far left side of path of building, that answers my question about that.

"For ascendancy you pick Juggernaut. Ascendancy nodes in order for Molten Strike: Undeniable, Unflinching, and the rest except for Unyielding is up to you."

Do you mean including Undeniable and Unflinching we also need to choose Unyielding or are we supposed to avoid it?

Fun build so far. :)

Thanks
Last edited by Quill72 on Apr 18, 2019, 1:16:58 AM
thanks build, catarina so ez, uber done
Last edited by kukharty on Apr 14, 2019, 4:29:55 AM
Hey I started doing this build and I wounder how to stay alive with all this degen. I'm only level 40 yet, but I already have trouble healing against "her Embrase". And in the PoB you also have Blood Rage with also adds degen but only lets you leech of of physical damage which thanks to Xoph's you don't have. So yeah... I dont get how this works

My fire res is at 60%, so yes, not maxed, but thats normaly no problem so early into the game and the degen will only be getting worse as I level up.
"
Valenolas wrote:
Hey I started doing this build and I wounder how to stay alive with all this degen. I'm only level 40 yet, but I already have trouble healing against "her Embrase". And in the PoB you also have Blood Rage with also adds degen but only lets you leech of of physical damage which thanks to Xoph's you don't have. So yeah... I dont get how this works

My fire res is at 60%, so yes, not maxed, but thats normaly no problem so early into the game and the degen will only be getting worse as I level up.

Just an FYI, 60% vs 75% makes a HUGE difference in damage mitigation.

If you take 100 fire dmg for example:
-At 60% res you take 40 fire damage
-At 75% res you take 25 fire damage

This basically means your taking 40% MORE damage with 60% res than 75%.
Just some food for thought as many people usually can't visualize how much mitigation resistances actually do you for you.
Surprised that noone is using Wave of conviction on this. Molten Shell is ok, adds a bit of damage mitigation (that is not needed all that much) but WoC is a pretty good damage boost.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
so i tried this build. feels awesome. killed guardians deathless. yet to try shaper.

any areas where i can improve my toon except for the helm enchant? Thanks!

EDIT: i've just killed shaper and it was surprisingly very easy. My gears still has a lot of room for upgrades so there's that.

Chimera's chaos snakes looks to be tankable as well even with loreweave and -70 chaos res. its a bit risky tho.
Last edited by exraven0829 on May 9, 2019, 11:00:57 AM
what are your insights about lesser/greater multiple projectiles? I remember this was a thing back then for molten strike. its kind of hard to calculate on PoB. XD
Is there a link for the passive tree? When I click the link provided for the MS build. all I get is some jumbled garbage coding or something on the newly opened window. Isn't there a link for the passive tree via PoE site?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info