[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

I just tried switching Molten Strike with Frost Blades and Ancestral Call for Cold to Fire and it seems like a decent clearing setup, but I still think Molten Strike is better. You could also switch Faster Attacks or Fire Penetration for Chain. Single target is obviously garbage compared to Molten Strike, though.
Last edited by roun on Jan 20, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

My crit chance rn is kinda lower than I was hoping, its around 35% without power charges. Also Im struggling a lot to fill out resists, I do have wise oak and dying sun tho. Finding a good rare helm w/ the resists I need also with extra molten strike projectiles is really tough, and I cant afford to run a devotos cause I cant afford to lose the resists. I feel like I need to make improvements on my rares but im not actually sure how to go about it

ALSO any good ways to combat the low chaos res from oskarm? hasnt really been an issue but I do definitely feel it during mapping on occasion
Last edited by Baemaxed on Jan 21, 2018, 1:10:39 AM
"
Baemaxed wrote:

My crit chance rn is kinda lower than I was hoping, its around 35% without power charges. Also Im struggling a lot to fill out resists, I do have wise oak and dying sun tho. Finding a good rare helm w/ the resists I need also with extra molten strike projectiles is really tough, and I cant afford to run a devotos cause I cant afford to lose the resists. I feel like I need to make improvements on my rares but im not actually sure how to go about it

ALSO any good ways to combat the low chaos res from oskarm? hasnt really been an issue but I do definitely feel it during mapping on occasion

With one more Diamond Ring you can get to about 38%. Assassin's Mark from Oskarm also gives you a flat 8% critical strike chance that doesn't show up on the tooltip and with Diamond Flask up it gives an effective critical strike chance of 75-80%.

Yeah, the resistances get hard when you go for INT on rings, that's why I don't run the Inc Crit Damage gem. It's possible, but you just need really good rings.

For the chaos resistance, are you running Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari with all the upgrades done?
Last edited by roun on Jan 21, 2018, 1:47:36 AM
Added new video.
"
roun wrote:
"
Baemaxed wrote:

With one more Diamond Ring you can get to about 38%. Assassin's Mark from Oskarm also gives you a flat 8% critical strike chance that doesn't show up on the tooltip and with Diamond Flask up it gives an effective critical strike chance of 75-80%.

Yeah, the resistances get hard when you go for INT on rings, that's why I don't run the Inc Crit Damage gem. It's possible, but you just need really good rings.

For the chaos resistance, are you running Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari with all the upgrades done?

I didnt even know about those pantheon upgrades tbh, ill be getting those. I also might try and find better rings and swap out increased critical dmg. My belt is decent but would it be better to swap it for the darkness enthroned with 2 good jewels?
Yeah, Darkness Enthroned with accuracy, life and resist or multi is the best.
Hey, gotta couple mechanic questions:

If lowering the AOE with concentrated affect, do more balls hit the same target?

I put a point into Point Blank, like in the build, but the dps on tooltip didnt change. Does that mean it is affecting it?

Are the molten balls considered melee damage?
I guess its hc viable?
"
FuzzOff wrote:
Hey, gotta couple mechanic questions:

If lowering the AOE with concentrated affect, do more balls hit the same target?

I put a point into Point Blank, like in the build, but the dps on tooltip didnt change. Does that mean it is affecting it?

Are the molten balls considered melee damage?

Yes, yes, and no. They are considered projectile attacks.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
I guess its hc viable?

I'm not a HC player but the only times I ever die is sometimes when doing guardians or extremely rippy maps. If you look at the videos I die to Shaper due to bad positioning but still tank a ton of hits before dying. You would probably wanna grab the rest of the endurance charge nodes from the ascendancy. I guess it depends if you're comfortable with the constant degen from the sword.
Last edited by roun on Jan 22, 2018, 9:18:35 AM
ok last question i swear

If one were to pick a unique helm with additional molten strike proj, would something like hrimnor or devotos be good? I dont want abyssus

also this is assuming i can handle my resistances

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info