[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
exraven0829 wrote:
what are your insights about lesser/greater multiple projectiles? I remember this was a thing back then for molten strike. its kind of hard to calculate on PoB. XD

Also, insights re: razor of the seventh sun weapon? Is this a good alternative?
is there good alternative for belt?
Highly looking forward for some 3.7 updates, keep up the awesome work, thanks!
Looking forward to an update as well for 3.7. Going to go with a different character until than.
Ey mano, ty for your build.

Just, I have a problem. I can't equip second weapon or any shield when I have my oni goroshi up. Its a bug or just I only can equip 2 oni goroshis at the same time?

"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
Ey mano, ty for your build.

Just, I have a problem. I can't equip second weapon or any shield when I have my oni goroshi up. Its a bug or just I only can equip 2 oni goroshis at the same time?

Hi,this weapon is deemed as one hand weapon in the skill tree but as an two hand weapon in your gear. So, it's like any two hand weapon looks like in your gear slot.
Hi, guys, this is the Jugg-Molten strikes tree ( lvl 90 https://pastebin.com/8WsbsPL9 ) I copied from the original Oni MS build in this post and revise it a little.

The other stuff in the POB is from the TS only build here:http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514842

The molten stike maybe promises more DPS than TS for single target. The main problem is that the ball spreading is sooo annoying. MS can be seen as another nearly-dead skill.

Here is why I think Jugg is better for Oni:

Spoiler

We need attack and regen to survive.

Being a Chief, stunned is almost = GG. Because being a Chief you cannot avoid being stunned and cannot get charges when stunned since you can't hit anyone at that moment. No long enough immortal call since no balls.
That sounds very very dangerous, right?
Without charges, being a Cheif brings 4.5% regen while it's 2% being a Jugg. Nice to have though.

During serious fight you never lack charges by being a Jugg. It's whatsoever for other cookies.
I am seriously worried about the hit-to-gain-charges mechanism as a console laggggggggggy player if going to be a chief without the fancy jewel.

Here is some screen shots for lazy fellas. The all maximum resist +1 is also viable for very end game.
The main tree should be OK to get whatever you want from what your really need: nice life, nice DPS nodes, some must-to-have leech, some new interesting points, easy to refund if wanna try something else.

This is what I think a balance tree only with Jugg. The life regen combined should be able compensate the loss from Her HOT Embrace. Purity of fire is a must. Chief is also fine if you really wanna.
Spoiler

Before lvl 53 when you can wear the unique glove and do the second lab, take RT first.
The others are all changeable.

Last edited by orcasdli_usa on Jun 21, 2019, 1:47:09 AM
"
orcasdli_usa wrote:
Hi, guys, this is the Jugg-Molten strikes tree ( lvl 90 https://pastebin.com/8WsbsPL9 ) I copied from the original Oni MS build in this post and revise it a little.

Update:
Lvl 84 now, lazy console player.
Only poison and heavy chaos damage hurt. Others are easy. Just stand and smash.
Weapon swap:
Spoiler

Use Extractor Mantis agate amulet

for normal mapping. It helps a lot with this build and very cheap.
Life regen is not a problem at all with the regen points we have taken.
Check my profile if want.
The peak damage from the skill panel when fully self buffed should be 300K for molten strike and 200K for TS. I think after some more maps, shaper should be OK. But other end game bosses, I don't think so.
MS is so weak and no reliable replacement available now. There is a sync problem for MS now, you looks like generating balls in your console, but actually in the server, you just hitting air. Thus, the boss did not drop health at all. This is not problem before, but now you have to hit to get balls, which really sucks for latency players like me.

Map mods:
40% or above less regen is dangerous.
No regen and ele reflect is impossible.
Phy reflect is no problem with a phy to fire glove or other gear.

But after all, if have no network problem, for end game, just go physical impale cyclone later with some other weapon. That's real OP.
Latency players just go totems and summoners.
Last edited by orcasdli_usa on Jun 21, 2019, 2:20:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info