[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
Paradoxica wrote:
I like the build a lot, it's really squishy for me though. I know I need more life, but I'm not sure if that's all I'm missing. I don't have a lot of the items linked and socketed fully from changing items around.

Yeah, all of your gear has no life or very low life - pretty sure that's the problem. Simple gear with just high life and resistances should only be a few chaos at this point in the league.
Hello, thanks for the great build.

I want to ask a question regarding Oskarm gloves. I want to try this build in SSF, but I don't have these gloves yet. Is the build still going to be viable without these gloves? Would you choose a different ascendancy if these gloves are missing?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
"
klaymored wrote:
Hello, thanks for the great build.

I want to ask a question regarding Oskarm gloves. I want to try this build in SSF, but I don't have these gloves yet. Is the build still going to be viable without these gloves? Would you choose a different ascendancy if these gloves are missing?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

The build is still possible without the gloves but they just give so much damage, a mirror worthy rare doesn't even compete. They give us a ton of crit that's hard to get on the tree. Just make sure you have at least a high accuracy roll and crafted attack speed on your gloves and you should be fine.
Hey Roun!

Today is day 1 of my SSF test using the Oni. Glad I came across your build. I'm hopeful it'll be a good SSF build.

Cheers to to the hard work you put into this build and guide man!
With Wildfire being a 'must have' jewel, maybe this isn't the best SSF build for Oni.
"
Vonburke wrote:
With Wildfire being a 'must have' jewel, maybe this isn't the best SSF build for Oni.

You get one Wildfire jewel for free in act five as a quest reward, and can get another if you level up another character. It's an option if you were still interested.
"
roun wrote:
"
Vonburke wrote:

You get one Wildfire jewel for free in act five as a quest reward, and can get another if you level up another character. It's an option if you were still interested.

That's good news! I checked the jewel on a Wiki somewhere and it said 'no rewards found'. Threw me off but now back on track. Thanks man!
"
Vonburke wrote:
That's good news! I checked the jewel on a Wiki somewhere and it said 'no rewards found'. Threw me off but now back on track. Thanks man!

No problem. I'm surprised that the wiki doesn't mention it as a quest reward, but I did find this. If you're making another character to get the second jewel make sure it's a Marauder because the jewels are class based from what I remember (Duelist can probably get it too but I'm not 100% sure).
"
roun wrote:
"
Vonburke wrote:

No problem. I'm surprised that the wiki doesn't mention it as a quest reward, but I did find this. If you're making another character to get the second jewel make sure it's a Marauder because the jewels are class based from what I remember (Duelist can probably get it too but I'm not 100% sure).

Ah OK. Great tip. I'm currently level 33 and loving how I'm gliding through main quest.

Cheers man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info