[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Why are you not using Energy from Within under Melding ?
"
reeld wrote:
Why are you not using Energy from Within under Melding ?

We don't take the melding wheel, so there's not much point. Remember, 10 int is worth more than most nodes on the passive tree. So we are only going to take very-high value nodes, melding is not very high value.
Hey man. I have a Legacy Pyre ring ( %100 Cold damage converted to fire ). can I use that one instead avatar of fire
"
Darkseko wrote:
Hey man. I have a Legacy Pyre ring ( %100 Cold damage converted to fire ). can I use that one instead avatar of fire

No, 2 perandus signets are required.

All the uniques are important. Don't purposefully gimp yourself.
I've got the build going in bestiary league with the ES on hit version of watcher's eye jewel, so far so good, but I haven't pushed into red maps yet with it. At high tiers it may be noticeably less sustain than the leach from vitality version. If that's the case I'll switch to that (or to leach/ES on hit version, but I imagine it'll be really expensive and I'll have to get a freeze flask).

Also, what are your thoughts on taking the build past level 90? The build's not really lacking anything so I suppose it's a matter of preference. I'm thinking two more jewel slots through the 3 point mana and 3 point ele damage nodes.
Yep i took the 2 mana nodes + jewel.

Did shaper deathless today got Starforge !

My only concern is clearspeed, i miss my old flicker strike ;p
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Darkseko wrote:

12c listed in the post up to nearly an exalt now, pretty much doubles the price of the build :(
"
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Darkseko wrote:

12c listed in the post up to nearly an exalt now, pretty much doubles the price of the build :(

Unfortunately those prices are from last season somewhere in the middle. I expect them to be at a similar spot, give it a few weeks.

You can make it work without every unique, but it's not going to carry you into the end-game.
How annoying is stun with this build? Seems like you would get stunned a lot.
"
HylianSage wrote:
How annoying is stun with this build? Seems like you would get stunned a lot.

Every 5 seconds for 2 seconds you gain max block. On block you can't be stunned for 10s from Guardian ascendency, also flask, also pantheon. Shouldn't be an issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info