[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Could you order the uniques by importance? Since the prices are different, I would like to know which uniques to purchase for the best experience.
"
lightcaster08 wrote:
Could you order the uniques by importance? Since the prices are different, I would like to know which uniques to purchase for the best experience.

I would say they are all pretty important but if I had to personally put a ranking:

Whispering Ice
Perandus Ring's
Shaper's Touch
Astramentis
Cyclopean Coil
The Vertex and Sin Trek
Shavs

I put Shavronne's Wrappings last because you can get away with using Solaris Lorica in its place.. however you will lose a bunch of ES.

Jewels are fairly cheap.. except for Watcher's Eye with either Life or ES leach.
Awesome looking build, going to try this one out without a doubt.

I've got a question for you, that might have been asked before if so I'm sorry and I've got a feeling I know the answer :P

With the new Occultist, how bad would it be to go with it and use power charges along the way? Have you theory crafted around this since the new ascendencies or?
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
"
Rmpz wrote:

I've got a question for you, that might have been asked before if so I'm sorry and I've got a feeling I know the answer :P

With the new Occultist, how bad would it be to go with it and use power charges along the way? Have you theory crafted around this since the new ascendencies or?

Guardian's Harmony of Purpose gives us all 3 charges for free. The 2 other competitive options are Hierophant and Scion.
Last edited by TorinJ on Aug 10, 2018, 1:53:24 AM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Rmpz wrote:

Guardian's Harmony of Purpose gives us all 3 charges for free. The 2 other competitive options are Hierophant and Scion.

Oh shit yea I didnt even catch that, sry!

Not to further prove your point the occultist is after spending 200 mana, goodluck with the low cost of scorching ray :P

Anyway, thanks for the guide man lvl 60 guardian and enjoying it so far! :)
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
"
TorinJ wrote:
This build was doing so well until act 10 for me. I am using all the same gear as you and the same tree and I am level 72 but I am not doing nearly as much damage or have nearly as much ES as you did at level 70 can you tell me why?

You can import my build into POB by importing the name TorinJ and then choosing the character calle tj_IcyRain

You need to 6 socket your whispering ice. The extra support gem goes a long way.
Why use flame dash?
Can not you use lightning warp?
is there any Whispering ice build with not go into CI? i mean i would prefair to play with armor and life.
Played a frostbolt char also with life its 100more relaxed.
"
is there any Whispering ice build with not go into CI

This one does not take CI

"
i mean i would prefair to play with armor and life.

Going life is a waste because intelligence give you ES, and this build only work with low life because of all the auras.
You already have a lot of armor and evasion rating, 5500 armor and 8700 evasion for me.

Anyway I just did for the first time Shaper, Uber Atziri and the hall of the grandmasters with this build. It worked great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info