[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Darksoullls wrote:
Happy New Year! I would like to go assassin instead of inquisitor because all I see are inquisitors (yes assassin class is bad right now but I want to try). Would the skill tree be the same exact one just from the assassin nodes instead or is it different? Also since I get a ton of crit from the assassin class would i not need to invest so much into crit gear/jewels?

Assassin is very strong too, just a bit slower for clearing. Yes, the tree is exact the same, I wouldn't skip any crit nodes, just swap the increased critical strikes gem with lightning penetration. The jewels have crit multi, which are always good, regardless of class ;)

"
Chittebengo wrote:
Do you have a link to the loot filter you use? This one is particularly pleasing.

It's Neversink's filter very-strict, with some slight modifications ;)

"
bulsara wrote:
wanna know weapon mostly important option

and

can equip another weapon instead dagger?

Yes, of course. Sceptres are very good too. Priorities of affixes: 1. >40 Spell/lightning damage, 2. >80 crit chance for spells, 3. high lightning damage (avg. should be at least 40) 4. >20 Attack speed, 5.Cast speed.
Sorry if I missed the answer to this, but is this (smoothly) playable without the helmet enchant?
A suggestion for people that don't want to spend 2ex on the watcher's eye jewel: Drop the silver flask for a mana flask instead and use both heralds + assassins mark as the guide suggests. The +Max charges roll is very useful for boss fights since mana flasks have such a low base charge use, you can use it 7 times between monster phases. It does cancel if you let your mana regen fully but it's useful if you want to spam for a few seconds which is where this build encounters mana problems. In my experience, the herald set up + regen is sufficient 90% of the time during general mapping and the mana flask can be used when you wanna spam against beefy rares and bosses

Last edited by chrislyford on Jan 2, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
"
rathaya wrote:
Sorry if I missed the answer to this, but is this (smoothly) playable without the helmet enchant?

Yes, it's like .23 seconds difference. You can try to buy a 20% reduced Storm Call duration, if you see a cheap one.

"
chrislyford wrote:

A good suggestion. I'll add it to the FAQ.
Is there a must have Pantheon or is it flexible ? Also please update the FAQ with the new answers.
"
LeAndroPlayZ wrote:
Is there a must have Pantheon or is it flexible ? Also please update the FAQ with the new answers.

It's flexible and up to your personal choice. I like Lunaris + Shakari, since it stacks with our dodge and poison immunity is quite nice, because we have no chaos resistances beside atziri's promise.
-blank
Last edited by Velrion on Jan 3, 2018, 12:57:38 AM
hi, could i with out ranger's area about stace acobatics and critical strike points do unwavering ?
becos i hate kaom's roots slow movement speed just like tortoise
but i also worry about viability without dodge
that is really hard choice XD
"
1sland wrote:
hi, could i with out ranger's area about stace acobatics and critical strike points do unwavering ?
becos i hate kaom's roots slow movement speed just like tortoise
but i also worry about viability without dodge
that is really hard choice XD

Yes, you can. You'll need some changes though:

Change Pantheon to Brine King for stun recovery/immunity and drop kaom's roots. You'll need a solution against freeze.
Then you have 3 options:
1. Go MoM.
2. Path down to the Scion Life wheel.
3. Go full glass cannon.

But honestly, 200 life, stun, freeze, temp chains immunity are so strong. Also I use shield charge all the time.
What about Carcass Jack instead of Inpulsa?

in PoB it gives more dmg, also we get more area of damage (if PoB correctly calculates damage with increased shock effect ).

With this big aoe and massive dmg don`t think we really need exploding from inpulsa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info