[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Witch is the same as inquisitor, just take the 5 starting nodes away from templar and put them in the witch starter nodes. Both elementalist and occultist are viable.

For scion: probably would take elementalist/inquisitor ascendancies. You can path from templar/witch starting points later on. If affordable, take the crit multi nodes or unnatural instinct.
"
Contractor wrote:

About the jewels. There are no any jewel on the market where i can find 2 properties with Multiplier, one property for damage and one property for % of maximum life.

Did you craft them yourself?
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Mar 9, 2019, 5:17:41 AM
Is possible to make uber elder with the life + EB or the CI build?
Heya, this build looks amazing, can someone tells me if it's league starter viable or should i wait ? Thanks.
One of my favorite builds. Made some adjustments to the tree. I was surprised to see that we don't pick up inevitable judgement, given how crit focused we are.
Attention!!!!

This bulid is not reproducible partly
I saw just 1 necessary jewel on the market that costs 60 exaltet orbs - in order to buy 6 such jewels you should spend 360 Exalted orbs that is much much more that 1 Mirror of Kalandra
Moreover - i saw just 1 such jewel on the market - there is no more.
I tryed to craft such jewel but spend more than 2 exalted orb in vain.
If you want to refute this information, please write your solution - we need it!
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Mar 26, 2019, 3:59:07 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Attention!!!!

This bulid is not reproducible...

There's no need to panic if you can't get the very same jewels, the build isn't going to be trashy, just a lil bit weaker, just go for life+2dmg(crit dmg prefered).
Then if you are rich enough, go slam every jewel you can get for the life+3dmg.
"
dzmv95 wrote:

There's no need to panic if you can't get the very same jewels, the build isn't going to be trashy, just a lil bit weaker, just go for life+2dmg(crit dmg prefered).
Then if you are rich enough, go slam every jewel you can get for the life+3dmg.

"trashy"

You interpreted me partly wrong - i don't consideer this bulid trashy - you hadn't use this word - i like this biuld

There is no any panic

"just go for life+2dmg(crit dmg prefered)."

"life+2dmg" - yes i did it long time ago - and get just 230k DPS that is not enough to complete endgame content

"Then if you are rich enough" - nodoby is rich enough - i develop just the first character

"life+3dmg"

I didn't find such jewel on the market at all - and if even i found such jewel then it doesn't mean that i will be able to afford to buy it cos of expensiveness

I know that i need to wait some time and may be to run into such jewels but for now there is no such ones on the merket

Thank you for your reply but we need another solution
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Mar 27, 2019, 7:17:00 PM
the pob is not working?
"
micky21768 wrote:
the pob is not working?

What do you mean?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info