[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

hi
I didn't see in your passive skill tree big amount of "increased maximum life" allocated nodes - where do you take health from?

Thanks

Jewels give a bunch of life. I really recommend you to take the mind over matter variant.

"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
hi

Your buils storm call is awesome. Is it dead or you support it?

It's not dead^^
Is the bereits ring really necessary if you have the mana leech watchers eye?

Or can it be substituted for a good opal ring?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Hey,

i want to try this build, maybe as a League Starter for 3.5., but i am not sure if to go Inquisitor or Trickster, compared to Mana and Life sustain.

I thought "Patient Reaper" as a Trickster could be great, but i see that you dont take it :o

Any advices for the start?
"
Darksagex wrote:
Is the bereits ring really necessary if you have the mana leech watchers eye?

Or can it be substituted for a good opal ring?

Well you get life leech for shocked enemies. Up to you of course.

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

i want to try this build, maybe as a League Starter for 3.5., but i am not sure if to go Inquisitor or Trickster, compared to Mana and Life sustain.

I thought "Patient Reaper" as a Trickster could be great, but i see that you dont take it :o

Any advices for the start?

Trickster isn't the best option imho, it's doable but i would prefer inquisitor or elementalist. Storm Call isn't the best leveling skill either. You can sustain the mana/life with flasks too, before you get some sort of leech.
Still viable on 3.5 patch??
Whats the main stats your looking for on your yellow besides resistences ofc?
Maybe it very obvious but im big noob
Last edited by bloopsyz on Dec 5, 2018, 8:56:17 PM
do the area of effects of storm call with spell cascade really overlap while using conc effect?
"
Contractor wrote:
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

hi
I didn't see in your passive skill tree big amount of "increased maximum life" allocated nodes - where do you take health from?

Thanks

Jewels give a bunch of life. I really recommend you to take the mind over matter variant.

hi again

I counted 23 nodes on your passive tree appurtenant to life plus 5 jewels (for example) and you have (in video) 6000 points of health. And i did'n see any nodes appurtenant to life regeneration (may be).

I have 54 nodes appurtenant to maximum life and life regeneration plus 5 jewels and i have just 3900 point of health

How can it be?????????
Where do you get health and regeneration - i don't understand.
Cos i need to allocate big amount of life nodes i lack of critical strike and damage node allocating

Thanks
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Dec 11, 2018, 3:02:49 PM
"
Contractor wrote:

Hi

I recreated my passive skill tree drastically but damage didn't increase 25k :(
My former version of passive skill tree 1 day ago
https://ibb.co/5TVyxjd
https://ibb.co/5TVyxjd
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Dec 12, 2018, 5:31:41 AM
It was not able for me to reproduce this build (storm call). The maximum DPS that I reached was 60k and it didn't allow me to kill unique bosses on tier 11 maps.
There is not support for this build so i destroyed this build and return to the build that has 300k DPS.
Storm call appeared to be a false build for me
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Dec 13, 2018, 8:44:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info