[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Hello, I have a watcher's eye with life leech during vitality and mana leech with wrath, should I use vitality for leech? Or is it better to use the ring for leech. Seems to be vitality leech is more reliable and free up ring slot, but lose hoi amd hol
"
sivertry wrote:
Hello, I have a watcher's eye with life leech during vitality and mana leech with wrath, should I use vitality for leech? Or is it better to use the ring for leech. Seems to be vitality leech is more reliable and free up ring slot, but lose hoi amd hol

I didn't try it with vitality leech. I suggest you to find it out for yourself ;) I think my variant has more dps potential, while vitality is the more defensive variant, so both are actually good options.
Anyways, it also depends on your damage and shock potential. If you don't do enough damage vs guardians/shaper to shock them, then vitality may be the better option, but since I'm shocking, for me Berek's is better.

just bought this, is this decent for the build? has no castspeed, exalted the poision duration :( rip but seems decent
Last edited by Lanzatron on Dec 30, 2017, 8:14:19 PM
How do you think the new abyss jewels stack up vs the regular jewels?

We could get life + like two dual added light to spells. Or do you think crit multi trumps them.
I would also like to know, those jewels are pricey af
Which Pantheons do you prefer and why? Does the dodge from Lunaris stack additively with (Spell) Acrobatics?
The build looks insanely fun, will definitely try it out for my next character. Does the tribal storm call mtx reduce lag caused by SC? I'm afraid that my potato pc would suffer heavily, and there's a sale going on, should I get it?
"
Lanzatron wrote:

just bought this, is this decent for the build? has no castspeed, exalted the poision duration :( rip but seems decent

A very good dagger. Even without cast speed you should be fine with it :)

"
bitbite11 wrote:
How do you think the new abyss jewels stack up vs the regular jewels?

We could get life + like two dual added light to spells. Or do you think crit multi trumps them.

"
Lanzatron wrote:
I would also like to know, those jewels are pricey af

Yes, abyssal jewels are a good option too!
For example:
Spoiler

It's like 1-2% less dps per jewel, but still very good!

"
BattleLeader wrote:
Which Pantheons do you prefer and why? Does the dodge from Lunaris stack additively with (Spell) Acrobatics?

Pantheon: Lunaris + Shakari. It's more of a personal preference, I like poison immunity and about your question: I'm not 100% sure since there is no information about it, but I would say, that the 5% dodge when hit recently does stack, while the 10% projectile avoidance is a separate roll and gets it's own calculation.

"
maladeth wrote:
The build looks insanely fun, will definitely try it out for my next character. Does the tribal storm call mtx reduce lag caused by SC? I'm afraid that my potato pc would suffer heavily, and there's a sale going on, should I get it?

Did you try dynamic resolution and lowering the target framerate to around 25-30? Because that helped me. And no, the MTX isn't helping against fps drops :/ But for the eyes it helps imo, the standard effect makes you really nauseatic :S
very nice jewels ;D
So I'm having a slight mana issue. I was able to get Berek's and I have wrath in essence worm. Also running the HoT and HoI. Should I still be running clarity instead of wrath? I feel like I'm confusing which combo of aura's I should be using.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info