[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
lLuffyl wrote:
So I'm having a slight mana issue. I was able to get Berek's and I have wrath in essence worm. Also running the HoT and HoI. Should I still be running clarity instead of wrath? I feel like I'm confusing which combo of aura's I should be using.

you're going to have mana issues until you can afford a leech watchers eye, had the same issue, you can run clarity for leveling its totally fine, personally i'm running wrath, HoT + CoH + As Mark + Cull/Onslaught, you can also use double herald at the beginning :)

"
Laysher wrote:
"
lLuffyl wrote:
So I'm having a slight mana issue. I was able to get Berek's and I have wrath in essence worm. Also running the HoT and HoI. Should I still be running clarity instead of wrath? I feel like I'm confusing which combo of aura's I should be using.

you're going to have mana issues until you can afford a leech watchers eye, had the same issue, you can run clarity for leveling its totally fine, personally i'm running wrath, HoT + CoH + As Mark + Cull/Onslaught, you can also use double herald at the beginning :)

Alright I kind of assumed that. Thanks for the info. From what it looks like the leech is 10ex so, I guess I have some saving to do.
"

Alright I kind of assumed that. Thanks for the info. From what it looks like the leech is 10ex so, I guess I have some saving to do.

Watcher's eye + wrath mana leech is 1 ex, the other aura modifier doesnt matter much ;) I'm sustaining my mana with leech only.
It's a really strong jewel.
How difficult was it to color the chest piece? 300 chroms and i can 6B all day, but that damn 1R lol
Can you do well with 5L broken heart?
How come you dont use a vinktar?
"
Siska83 wrote:
How difficult was it to color the chest piece? 300 chroms and i can 6B all day, but that damn 1R lol

Not that hard. Vorici calculator says it takes 78.2 chromes on average.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you do well with 5L broken heart?

Yes, it works, but singletarget suffers a bit.

"
ceelsable wrote:
How come you dont use a vinktar?

Atziri's promise gives more damage (enemies are shocked anyways), also it has 2 sips, while vinktar's has only 1 sip. The leech may be stronger, but honestly, I don't need it. Also flat spell damage from vinktars has only 80% effectiveness. Too many downsides, and if you don't have inpulsa's, you also get shocked.
Happy New Year! I would like to go assassin instead of inquisitor because all I see are inquisitors (yes assassin class is bad right now but I want to try). Would the skill tree be the same exact one just from the assassin nodes instead or is it different? Also since I get a ton of crit from the assassin class would i not need to invest so much into crit gear/jewels?
Do you have a link to the loot filter you use? This one is particularly pleasing.
wanna know weapon mostly important option

and

can equip another weapon instead dagger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info