[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
FuF_Tactics wrote:

i valled my choir yesterday, would this be a good enchant for the build or did i rip it?

Looks pretty sweet to me
Absolutely loving the build so far. I was able to do shaper and the guardians in my low 80s. (wasnt near as fast as yours for obvious reasons) i was wondering if youd check out my gear and tell me how i could upgrade it. and whats your tooltip in hideoout with and without conc??
@MrStealYoKills

How is that helm for the build? I was going to test it for the life sustain mechanic would appreciate it if you could tell your experience with it.
@wozzlebottle oh its amazing. ive been having a blast with it. speeds up clearspeed and doesnt get in the way of single target, highly recommend
I'll give it a try when i get a bit more currency, have been focusing on other items for the moment:

The shield allows me to run 2 heralds (or 1 + Arctic Armor) + Wrath without essence worm ring. That plus the Assassin Mark on hit ring frees up a lot of gem slots (handy because i'm using Kaom boots).

I'm really having a blast with this build, haven't enjoyed the game this much in a while.
"
Galadedrid wrote:
My only problem with this build is the leech mechanic on Berek's.

It's essentially impossible for me to die to bosses or tanky rares, since once the shock->nuke chain starts I'm regenning constantly. Unfortunately, it's the actual clear which suffers since if you one shot trash (shocking and exploding it and chaining through a pack in the process) then you leech nothing since none of the mobs where shocked at the point the damage was applied to them.

It's absolutely not a deal-breaker, just an extreme irritation given that Berek's exists to solve this problem, and largely doesn't.

For anyone trying this build, the bosses part is pretty much false. The max life and max life leech on this build are so low, it's impossible to face tank even t4 bosses. Basically because the build has only dodge and spell dodge as defence mechanics, it's super super squishy.

Would not recommend for anyone for HC, unless you have godly micro skills for avoiding taking hits.
"
Wilde79 wrote:
"
Galadedrid wrote:
My only problem with this build is the leech mechanic on Berek's.

It's essentially impossible for me to die to bosses or tanky rares, since once the shock->nuke chain starts I'm regenning constantly. Unfortunately, it's the actual clear which suffers since if you one shot trash (shocking and exploding it and chaining through a pack in the process) then you leech nothing since none of the mobs where shocked at the point the damage was applied to them.

It's absolutely not a deal-breaker, just an extreme irritation given that Berek's exists to solve this problem, and largely doesn't.

For anyone trying this build, the bosses part is pretty much false. The max life and max life leech on this build are so low, it's impossible to face tank even t4 bosses. Basically because the build has only dodge and spell dodge as defence mechanics, it's super super squishy.

Would not recommend for anyone for HC, unless you have godly micro skills for avoiding taking hits.

I think he doesn't mean facetanking the hard hitting mobs who deplete 5k life instantly. I also never claimed it to be a facetank build, check Pro/Cons section.

Although it's not squishy. 6.5k life +dodge is pretty good. For HC I would go for less damage, more survivability, mind over matter and only 1 herald.
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 23, 2018, 4:04:30 PM
Thank you very much for your build.

I have a question: In POB ,if i use [Carcass Jack],the Average Hit will from 76000 to 81000. (and skills overlap will be more obvious?) The meaning is i can use that or my idea is too simple?

[Sorry, my english is too bad. I used a little Google Translate ]
Last edited by momo5269 on Jan 23, 2018, 6:12:36 PM
Doing this build on HC SSF abyss as my starter char.
I know its a weird decision.

But its a nice challenge, clearspeed is good, leech is good but my single target sux balls.
What options would u guys recommend?
hi, lvl 55 now, need 13 lvl for try this build
I have a good items i tnik for this build :

But i'm fear i don't have lot of chance too shock, modifie tree is obligate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info