[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
momo5269 wrote:
Thank you very much for your build.

I have a question: In POB ,if i use [Carcass Jack],the Average Hit will from 76000 to 81000. (and skills overlap will be more obvious?) The meaning is i can use that or my idea is too simple?

[Sorry, my english is too bad. I used a little Google Translate ]

Carcass Jack is ok, but Inpulsa is a bit better. PoB doesn't calculate the shock effect, also the explosions are super good for clear.

"
Robaholic wrote:
Doing this build on HC SSF abyss as my starter char.
I know its a weird decision.

But its a nice challenge, clearspeed is good, leech is good but my single target sux balls.
What options would u guys recommend?

Sadly single target damage only gets better later on, alternatively you could try lightning tendrils.

"
byakuya44 wrote:

But i'm fear i don't have lot of chance too shock, modifie tree is obligate?

You're still low level. Level 70 is where the build get stronger. Chance to shock comes from higher crit chance.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
Wilde79 wrote:
"
Galadedrid wrote:
My only problem with this build is the leech mechanic on Berek's.

It's essentially impossible for me to die to bosses or tanky rares, since once the shock->nuke chain starts I'm regenning constantly. Unfortunately, it's the actual clear which suffers since if you one shot trash (shocking and exploding it and chaining through a pack in the process) then you leech nothing since none of the mobs where shocked at the point the damage was applied to them.

It's absolutely not a deal-breaker, just an extreme irritation given that Berek's exists to solve this problem, and largely doesn't.

For anyone trying this build, the bosses part is pretty much false. The max life and max life leech on this build are so low, it's impossible to face tank even t4 bosses. Basically because the build has only dodge and spell dodge as defence mechanics, it's super super squishy.

Would not recommend for anyone for HC, unless you have godly micro skills for avoiding taking hits.

I think he doesn't mean facetanking the hard hitting mobs who deplete 5k life instantly. I also never claimed it to be a facetank build, check Pro/Cons section.

Although it's not squishy. 6.5k life +dodge is pretty good. For HC I would go for less damage, more survivability, mind over matter and only 1 herald.

"Essentially impossible for me to die to bosses" is quite strongly worded don't you agree? Also your own PoB link gives 6k life, but sure 6.5k is doable with a few jewel swaps.

MoM with 1 herald might also be doable, but then again you trade 4 nodes on a build that doesn't really have too many optional nodes to begin with (because you don't want to skip jewel nodes).

With 1 herald and MoM, you are looking at 6k hp and 1k unreserved mana with dodge on a build with no ES, no Evasion, no Endu charges, no Regen and no Armour. The only defence is enough DPS to kill bosses before they actually manage to damage you which especially when leveling, is really sketchy.

I might get this to work on HC, but I think it will require quite some replanning.
Last edited by Wilde79 on Jan 24, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
I feel you're being over literal.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Jan 24, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
"
I might get this to work on HC, but I think it will require quite some replanning.

I plan to try HCSSF with the storm call but different skill tree. Will report back later ;)
Nice build, thx u for sharing. I now leveling with this build and he is wonderful! But i use MoM wit 1k mana (only herald of thunder work + wrath in ring). And use uniq helmet for sustain mana for MoM - Mind of the Council. I dont use mana potion (only insta for Mom), this 3% very nice res mana.
Also i run in passive tree to Health ring. I play on HC and me need more hp :p
Last edited by Sepsetto on Jan 25, 2018, 8:48:08 AM
"
Contractor wrote:
"

I plan to try HCSSF with the storm call but different skill tree. Will report back later ;)

I just hit lvl 77 and maps on HC SSF with this build.
Spent 65-76 mass farming blood aqueduct for tabula lol. Farmed two of them (1 as backup if i rip).
3,9k HP
1k unreserved mana
capped res
4k tooltip stormcall dps

Leveling has been easy, only challenge i had was Kitava but wasnt so bad. Getting 6L made a huge diff.

Clearspeed is good, single target lacks abit...
Lvling alot of stormcalls in weap swap to try to hit 21 gem...

Working on new weap. Got a tri-res 70+life helm im not using atm as well, and i need to craft a good pair of gloves too.

Last edited by Robaholic on Jan 25, 2018, 6:22:59 PM
hi, i cant really understand how "controlled destruction" increase our dmg, if it make crit rate = 5% ?
Hi,

Your setup has two curses but don't we only get one?
"
koreol wrote:
hi, i cant really understand how "controlled destruction" increase our dmg, if it make crit rate = 5% ?

it DOESN'T make the crit chance = 5%. it reduces the crit chance by 100%, that means if you have storm call with 6% base crit and gear and jewels/skill nodes with a total 500% crit increase (just a mathematical example), you will get 400% increased instead of 500% (meaning your critchance is 6+6*4 = 30% instead of 6+6*5 = 36%. I hope you understand it.

"
Rauny wrote:
Hi,

+1 curse on amulet (endgame gear as I stated).
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 27, 2018, 10:48:21 AM
"
Contractor wrote:
"
koreol wrote:

it DOESN'T make the crit chance = 5%. it reduces the crit chance by 100%, that means if you have storm call with 6% base crit and gear and jewels/skill nodes with a total 500% crit increase (just a mathematical example), you will get 400% increased instead of 500% (meaning your critchance is 6+6*4 = 30% instead of 6+6*5 = 36%. I hope you understand it.

"
Rauny wrote:
Hi,

+1 curse on amulet (endgame gear as I stated).

The only part I didn't check....my apologies. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info