[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

How to kill the boss when they dps very height ? i usually die on Flameblast by queen in red door,and izaro skill, is hard to live.
So many gear options with all the new elder/shaper mods that would suit this build, I've seen some rings that have assassins mark on hit, grant lvl 22 Herald of thunder and life gain on spell hit, would make ass. mark very consistent, give a bit of survivability and free up some gem slots.

Also elder Stygian Vises with %increased max life.

I'm still getting familiarised with all the new mods, you guys have any ideas of interesting ones this build should aim for?

Last edited by wozzlebottle on Jan 22, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

i valled my choir yesterday, would this be a good enchant for the build or did i rip it?
My only problem with this build is the leech mechanic on Berek's.

It's essentially impossible for me to die to bosses or tanky rares, since once the shock->nuke chain starts I'm regenning constantly. Unfortunately, it's the actual clear which suffers since if you one shot trash (shocking and exploding it and chaining through a pack in the process) then you leech nothing since none of the mobs where shocked at the point the damage was applied to them.

It's absolutely not a deal-breaker, just an extreme irritation given that Berek's exists to solve this problem, and largely doesn't.
When does this build starts to shine? I feel those gifs in description were made using mirrored legacy gear.

I just hit lvl 70. Got all main uniques. Got lv20 20% gems. Still 5L tho. Tooltip stays at 5,4k dps.
White white mobs die instantly, I actually have to use several casts for blue and pause on rares.
Bosses are pure nightmare. Can't even do T1 bosses properly. So freaking slow compared to other builds I had. Considering damage and how much I have invested (over 3 ex now), compared to other builds, it feels very underwhelming. My 1ex sunder gladiator can do T12 easily. I'm actually thinking of scrapping this and rolling something else.

I'm just hoping that at lvl 75, when I get last ascendancy things get better for bosses, but will it?
As for now, I'm very unhappy with storm call.
"
Aurava wrote:
When does this build starts to shine? I feel those gifs in description were made using mirrored legacy gear.

I just hit lvl 70. Got all main uniques. Got lv20 20% gems. Still 5L tho. Tooltip stays at 5,4k dps.
White white mobs die instantly, I actually have to use several casts for blue and pause on rares.
Bosses are pure nightmare. Can't even do T1 bosses properly. So freaking slow compared to other builds I had. Considering damage and how much I have invested (over 3 ex now), compared to other builds, it feels very underwhelming. My 1ex sunder gladiator can do T12 easily. I'm actually thinking of scrapping this and rolling something else.

I'm just hoping that at lvl 75, when I get last ascendancy things get better for bosses, but will it?

I very much feel powerful like the GIFs. The big upgrades were 6L Inpulsa, 20/20 gem, choir of the storms amulet and having all the crit nodes in the tree. You can check out my character (Coruscor) if you want. Tooltip in HO (as far as I remember, I'm at work right now) says 24k without conc effect.

Also, if you have issues double hitting bosses with Spell Cascade, you can replace Spell Cascade with Conc effect. It still does more damage than a Spell Cascade double hit.
Last edited by BattleLeader on Jan 22, 2018, 4:52:12 AM
"
BattleLeader wrote:
"
Aurava wrote:

I very much feel powerful like the GIFs. The big upgrades were 6L Inpulsa, 20/20 gem, choir of the storms amulet and having all the crit nodes in the tree. You can check out my character (Coruscor) if you want. Tooltip in HO (as far as I remember, I'm at work right now) says 24k without conc effect.

Also, if you have issues double hitting bosses with Spell Cascade, you can replace Spell Cascade with Conc effect. It still does more damage than a Spell Cascade double hit.

I guess I have just to stick with it till level 75 and get ascendancy for crit resistance penetration.
I doubt I will be able to afford 6L. Is 5L much worse?
"
Aurava wrote:

I quickly glanced over your char. Use an abyssal belt. Use the flasks I use. I mean, you don't use a diamond flask and atziris promise, which is like 30-40% more dps, you're using 2 quicksilvers? Also get the ascendancy nodes fast, because you really need it. Then you will feel the damage, because 0 resistances on crit = our main damage.
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 22, 2018, 8:21:23 AM
Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask have 20% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life during Flask effect,are you sure we don't need this?
"
chenzilang2 wrote:
Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask have 20% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life during Flask effect,are you sure we don't need this?
^

You can use it, but I don't like the flask, not very effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info