[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Another question, would be a 20% reduced duration enchant okay too?

yes

"
chenzilang2 wrote:
how can i change my mouse pointer in the game?

yolomouse
Is this a good weapon for this build?
"
Is this a good weapon for this build?

yes it is good. I prefer attack speed on my weapon for fast shield charge, but dps wise this sceptre is good.
I did look for some with attack speed or cast speed, but there arent really many weapons out there with such stats it seems.

Current setup. Starting to get crit multi, really feels like the build is coming together. Still a bit squishy though.
To do this build I rerolled my first league character, a BV/Spark Inquisitor that struggled a lot past T5 maps lol (first time doing Inquisitor btw)

So my gear is looking like this now:

What should I start upgrading? My DPS tooltip is roughly 4k (maybe 8k in PoB), how can I improve that? Should I aim to a rare dagger with Increased Spell Dmg + Crit Multiplier + Added Lightning to Spells?
Last edited by murilomuka on Jan 20, 2018, 4:00:21 PM
"
murilomuka wrote:

What should I start upgrading? My DPS tooltip is roughly 4k (maybe 8k in PoB), how can I improve that? Should I aim to a rare dagger with Increased Spell Dmg + Crit Multiplier + Added Lightning to Spells?

first of all: remove three dragons. you're killing so many mechanics with just 1 helmet... no shock = no inpulsa explosions, no shock effect etc., that's really bad.

quality on flasks.
get berek's grip or watchers eye next and buy a doryanis cataclysm (cheap sceptre for start). Storm call enchant is also very good.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
murilomuka wrote:

first of all: remove three dragons. you're killing so many mechanics with just 1 helmet... no shock = no inpulsa explosions, no shock effect etc., that's really bad.

quality on flasks.
get berek's grip or watchers eye next and buy a doryanis cataclysm (cheap sceptre for start). Storm call enchant is also very good.

Damn, I'm dumb. Been thinking only about the Resists of Three Dragons and forgot about the shock stuff, thank you. Also was considering Doryanis, but didn't know if it was worth the 7c or if you should just invest more into a rare scepter/dagger.

Currently I have ~2 exalts, I'll probably buy Berek's Grip and a Doryanis, then! Thank you
nevermind
Last edited by 1sland on Jan 21, 2018, 6:00:09 AM
just want to say this is a really cool build. just seems to expensive to run it. but really cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info