[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

I've been running a Assassin version of this with changes to the skill setup to suit my play style. This is the first build since I started playing again in 3.0 that's actively brought me back to keep playing it. Thanks for the guide!
Hey Contractor thanks for this awesome build.

Im using it as a shadow and struggling to decide between trickster or assassin. Assassin pumps more dps but trickster might be safer and able to more effectively run MoM. PoB doesnt show a huge loss in dps for trickster about 10k per hit. What are your thoughts on the shadow variations?

Cheers

*edit* on second thoughts MoM is a waste of time, will go assassin
Last edited by Sev_AU on Jan 17, 2018, 1:36:38 AM
Anybody would be so kind to upload a video of this build using shadow assassin?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Will bereks grip ring and warlord mark leech be enough for HC ? or is warlord mark enough?

Also i have only currencly left to buy inpulsa 5L chest + bereks grip or inpulsa 5L + reduce cd storm helmet. Which of them should i priority first?
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Jan 17, 2018, 9:25:05 AM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Anybody would be so kind to upload a video of this build using shadow assassin?

Ill try and do one once i reach high end maps, i plan to really invest in this character. For now im level 57 have only run nomral lab and im just tearing through everything.

I did mess up my tree early on by focusing crit/crit multi. For anyone trying assassin i highly recommend heading to the Templar area while leveling instead of being a dumbass like me. Also blasphemy - warlords mark is such a nice quality of life which is another thing i overlooked in the guide. You really dont even need heralds the area damage is already nuts. I slotted in a stone golem to level with, i played around with cwdt - blood rage but the frenzy charges arent even needed

Will keep updating my thoughts as i level but for now im having a blast. Char name is Riz_sc if you wanna look at me gear/tree so far
Last edited by Sev_AU on Jan 17, 2018, 9:54:44 AM
hey, im loving the build! insane cast speed! cant quiet shake the squeshy feeling with 4750HP. can someone double check my gear and tree and see where i can upgrade or any pointers would be cool! thanks!

also has head hunters been worked into this yet? i have one just sitting in my bank and im itching to put it on

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBbUHHgj0CaoMUg5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxo4G8gc3B2DI_Yk_SaVJy8qCyycLR8wWzBxMHwy0TY9N9Q6QjrYO3w8BT1fQZZFR0WdSVFLeEyzTZJRR1JTU1JUR1VLVcZd8mHiYqxmVGpDbIxwUnYRfIN_xoKbg9uFe4nTi4yMNo19jb-PGo_6kFWSbpUglS6XlZf0mjua4Jx7naqf36IAoqOmvqi5rJeus7TFuMq5k7xWvOrAZsCawfPC7MMJz93QH9D10nzUI9Wm2fzdqOOE51Tr7uv17DjtPO0_7WHvfPAf8NXxivId-d3_3g==?accountName=cbaist4488&characterName=CS_RESTARTROUND_ONE
Last edited by cbaist4488 on Jan 17, 2018, 11:56:49 PM
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
hey, im loving the build! insane cast speed! cant quiet shake the squeshy feeling with 4750HP. can someone double check my gear and tree and see where i can upgrade or any pointers would be cool! thanks!

also has head hunters been worked into this yet? i have one just sitting in my bank and im itching to put it on

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBbUHHgj0CaoMUg5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxo4G8gc3B2DI_Yk_SaVJy8qCyycLR8wWzBxMHwy0TY9N9Q6QjrYO3w8BT1fQZZFR0WdSVFLeEyzTZJRR1JTU1JUR1VLVcZd8mHiYqxmVGpDbIxwUnYRfIN_xoKbg9uFe4nTi4yMNo19jb-PGo_6kFWSbpUglS6XlZf0mjua4Jx7naqf36IAoqOmvqi5rJeus7TFuMq5k7xWvOrAZsCawfPC7MMJz93QH9D10nzUI9Wm2fzdqOOE51Tr7uv17DjtPO0_7WHvfPAf8NXxivId-d3_3g==?accountName=cbaist4488&characterName=CS_RESTARTROUND_ONE

Get more life on your amulet, helmet, gloves and jewels. Abyss or normal jewels with life will give you ~100 HP each. With these life upgrades you should be able to get near or over 6k life. I am currently at 5.9k, and I use the Choir of the Storm amulet.

I also dropped Essence Worm for a life, resistance and "adds # to # lightning damage to spells" ring (Shaped I believe). This means I have to drop HoI, but the ring more than compensates for the loss of cold damage. Power Charges are still easily obtained with just Herald of Thunder. Plus the extra resistances on the ring allowed me to more easily find a helmet (without resistances) with a Storm Call enchant like the Starkonja's that I'm wearing. The AS increase on it is also a nice bonus.
Last edited by BattleLeader on Jan 18, 2018, 4:18:34 AM
TY for the feedback! im going to make adjustments and see what happens.
So we dont use golem for this build ?
"
grozar wrote:
So we dont use golem for this build ?

I use the Lightning golem for IAS/ICS for additional clear speed (and general DPS).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info