[3.1] Gladiator Reave | Slayer Cyclone | Oni-Goroshi | Budget & Beginner Friendly

"
akiramaya wrote:
can i use frozen blades instead of raave?

While leveling for sure, but I think due to conversions and how you scale frost blades, it's less efficient to use it. Like you can't get as much damage as you otherwise would be able to get.
Slayer Cyclone is going really well. Should I make an entire section in the original thread for it? It's a lot of the same stuff but works differently so I might just add Slayer Cyclone stuff into the original post mixed with Gladiator Reave or make a quick video rundown of it. Thoughts?
Last edited by Zeiin on Dec 25, 2017, 12:20:46 PM
You should have suggested budget gear because Kaom's Heart pushes this build out of "budget" builds
"
Phanatchon wrote:
You should have suggested budget gear because Kaom's Heart pushes this build out of "budget" builds

Kaom's is an upgrade for down the line though. I'm not suggesting it from the start, I'm saying that's what I'm using. I'll provide example budget gear that works just as well more clearly in a moment.

Updated original post to reflect the build better.
Last edited by Zeiin on Dec 25, 2017, 1:21:37 PM
"
"
Phanatchon wrote:

Kaom's is an upgrade for down the line though. I'm not suggesting it from the start, I'm saying that's what I'm using. I'll provide example budget gear that works just as well more clearly in a moment.

Yeah, my bad. I was just writing that so other's wouldn't come in here and start trashing on how it's not a budget build due to a Kaom's Heart. I've been running this build since yesterday and like it, been tweaking around with some of the gear to see if they'll work well.
Last edited by Phanatchon on Dec 25, 2017, 1:59:17 PM
"
Phanatchon wrote:
"
"
Phanatchon wrote:

Yeah, my bad. I was just writing that so other's wouldn't come in here and start trashing on how it's not a budget build due to a Kaom's Heart. I've been running this build since yesterday and like it, been tweaking around with some of the gear to see if they'll work well.

That makes me happy to hear!
---------------
Side-note:
I've recorded two videos for Slayer Oni-Goroshi Cyclone as a rundown, one is a shorter version of the other. I'll post em soon.
Short one is just a quickish rundown of gear/links/tree
Long one goes into how it maps, your other options, why we take such and such nodes/gear/etc.
"
ethaniw wrote:

Yes please do check it out!

I'm a newer player and so a lot of the builds / trees are confusing. If possible could you make a cyclone version? Or explain which nodes to remove if you want to eventually switch from Oni-Goroshi and into other weapons / two-handers (say if an Atziri's Disfavor drops)?

Heya, posted a video guide on Slayer Cyclone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8keyerixGI

There is a longer one that goes more in depth but it's still processing.
"
Slayer Cyclone is going really well. Should I make an entire section in the original thread for it? It's a lot of the same stuff but works differently so I might just add Slayer Cyclone stuff into the original post mixed with Gladiator Reave or make a quick video rundown of it. Thoughts?

Definitely! It's been working pretty great for myself as well.

Edit*

"
Heya, posted a video guide on Slayer Cyclone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8keyerixGI

There is a longer one that goes more in depth but it's still processing.

noice noice
Last edited by Iceclops on Dec 25, 2017, 4:24:25 PM
Question though, would grabbing Iron Reflexes be worth it if my gear is split to where ive got 23% phys reduction and 20% evade (unbuffed)?
"
Iceclops wrote:
Question though, would grabbing Iron Reflexes be worth it if my gear is split to where ive got 23% phys reduction and 20% evade (unbuffed)?

Provided your gear stays split, I'd take it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info