[3.1] Gladiator Reave | Slayer Cyclone | Oni-Goroshi | Budget & Beginner Friendly

First off, thanks for the guide! This is my second league and i haven't even considered leveling another toon yet, which is big for me hehe.

I have a few questions, the first one is... how can i improve my gear to boost my damage more? In Path of Building i have 329k DPS and currently doing T13 maps smoothly, except for the bosses) (PoB pastebin), compared to your 700k-ish.

My current gear

And secondly, for boss killing, what would you recommend as a swap setup? I have a second Oni-Goroshi to spare or ~10ex to invest.

Thanks again for the guide, really enjoying it!
Can the Reave Slayer be actually played in T15+ or is the Gladiator that much better? Wondering if I should just start over with Gladiator or just keep playing Slayer, Slayer feels much better with the Oni debuff.
Hello,

I tried to make a reave build using the one-goroshi as a scion. I used the slayer and Assassin ascendancy. I would love for you to look at my PoB and let me know of any changes I should make. The gear on the PoB is what I actually have on. Also could you inform me on why my tooltip is so much lower in game. I know buffs have allot to do with it but if I take them off it still doesn’t match.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/qgvNGmbe

Update: so i have done a little research and figured out a bit about phys damage (i probably should have known about that already lol) I am now using the below gear. Just let me know if you have any suggestions so that i may make changes.

Spoiler
[/current gear]
Last edited by A_Kings_Rage on Jan 16, 2018, 9:20:45 PM
Can someone please link a finished Slayer/Reave skill points tree with Oni? I just hit 60 and it looks like the one one the first post is missing about 50 points (at least according to the top of the page). Thanks!

Edit: NM found it
Last edited by wunshot on Jan 18, 2018, 11:59:04 PM
Sorry I haven't been looking at this thread much, school's kept me busy.
What would be a really good upgrade to Oni-G for Slayer/Cyclone? I got a couple 3 ex drops recently and I'm not sure what (if any) would be better than my current wep.

Thanks
For DW Reave, I do both Ahn's Might?
Do u have plans to update this for 3.2 before the league starts?

I was jumping the gun and trying out cyclone at level 28. However, while frost blades leeches enough mana to use continuously (even with hatred and herald of ice), cyclone level 1 just instantly empties my mana (even without hatred/herald). Why is that?

What will I need in terms of mana pool/leech/regen to spam cyclone? I'm baffled that there is nothing in your end game tree to deal with mana issues. I already have 2 nodes to give .8% leech and others to add mana pool and/or regen.

Also I can't even think of triggering her embrace yet. I added firestorm to proc it manually, but battles never last long enough to want to deal with the dot afterwards. I figured I could trigger her embrace on bosses at least but right now frost blades kills too quickly. What is needed to actually let her embrace trigger on the main skill?

I appreciate the extensive guide, but I have to say this build has more mysteries and complications than any other I've tried. The guide could use a lot more detail.

Thanks for any help!
"
Sorry I haven't been looking at this thread much, school's kept me busy.

Are you gonna update the guide for 3.2? Before the league starts ?

Thanks.
Last edited by Balantakos on Feb 26, 2018, 5:36:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info