[3.1] Gladiator Reave | Slayer Cyclone | Oni-Goroshi | Budget & Beginner Friendly

"

I'd make the tree right now but I only had time to glance at the tree, I'll export one later if needed.

Hey I would appreciate that if you found the time :) I am traveling home today and look forward to making some serious progress on this character this holiday weekend.
Do u Think its possible to if i make it a slayer?
is this build good for the Uber LAB?
Sorry Newbie here
"
lexrainken wrote:
Do u Think its possible to if i make it a slayer?
is this build good for the Uber LAB?
Sorry Newbie here

Slayer is very viable, and is what I'm currently using.
You'd need to make some changes for Uber Lab, like dropping Vaal Pact, but it's doable.
can u give me some advise or tree that i can follow? Please MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
"
lexrainken wrote:
can u give me some advise or tree that i can follow? Please MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm not so good with Uber Lab at all, so all I can suggest is dropping Vaal Pact and taking more life regen/Endurance Charge nodes.
New mapping/update video coming out tomorrow!
"
New mapping/update video coming out tomorrow!

Nice! Looking forward to it!

I've been playing with PoB a bit. At lvl 80, I can have both Constitution and Thick Skin, which will put my at 4.3k life assuming I make no adjustments to my items.

https://pastebin.com/10gXqPYX

After this point, I figured I would weigh whether to grab at least two jewel slots (one next to Golem's Blood and one on the way to Scion Life circle), fill out the rest of the Scion Life tree (I feel like the 4% health nodes around Thick Skin aren't worth as much as the 5% around Scion, but maybe I grab them all?), or go over and grab the sword passives (Brutal Blade and Fatal Blade).

Also, what about Berserking or Duality? For 2 points, Duality at least seemed pretty strong?

I was thinking something like this:

https://pastebin.com/22nsPySk

I just dont know how much id miss out on Brutal and Fatal.

EDIT: Also realized I missed Aspect of the Panther and the two damage nodes by it, which is quite a bit as well. I want it all! Lol

Oh and I had an extra socket open on my Whirling Blades - Fast Attacks - Fortify link.. so I tossed on Blood Magic. Tbh, it solved all of my mana problems and feels so much better. The mana leech node is perfect now and I was able to drop my mana flask and complete the set you recommended.
Last edited by Texans1231 on Dec 29, 2017, 11:05:35 PM
"
Texans1231 wrote:

Oh and I had an extra socket open on my Whirling Blades - Fast Attacks - Fortify link.. so I tossed on Blood Magic. Tbh, it solved all of my mana problems and feels so much better. The mana leech node is perfect now and I was able to drop my mana flask and complete the set you recommended.

I'll check out your PoB links tomorrow morning and let you know my take, and give you a tree I think would work for you afterwards.

Really beat after today, it's been long, but also finally posted the video!

https://youtu.be/Sf2l9sFktuY
Going to play this, but with Molten Strike +support
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.
"
"
Texans1231 wrote:

I'll check out your PoB links tomorrow morning and let you know my take, and give you a tree I think would work for you afterwards.

Really beat after today, it's been long, but also finally posted the video!

https://youtu.be/Sf2l9sFktuY

No worries!

I did some experimenting a bit last night.

I tried dropping Lightpoacher for a high life helmet, and running CWDT - Immortal Call + Ancestral Protector + Blood Rage.

I really liked the defensiveness of CWDT + IC. Ancestral Protector felt great on map bosses. I also really liked Blood Rage, but perhaps overkill with Ancestral Protector. Went back to Lightpoacher running GMP - Volley + Ancestral Protector, gonna try this out for awhile.

Do you think its worth dropping Lightpoacher if we don't run any of the supporting gems for it? Was thinkin about grabbing CWDT + IC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info