Something is wrong with Map Drop rates...

"
PyleWarlord wrote:
well, i skipped(mapping) on Harbringer and Breach leagues and played STD... Abyss RNG seems normal, i pretty much sustain T10's and thats because i only alch+go.

on STD i see reds but there i have fully chiseled maps and every now and then i even sextant and Zana mod my meeps.

And even in 2018, people still thinks that player IIQ affects mapdrops :facepalm:

wait, is this really a thing? i've been playing this game for like 5-6 years now and put in soo many, like 10k+ hours but never ever heard about iiq not affecting map drops
can you post a link about it please? in case i can't find it because i'll google right after this post

// nvm i just found it, time to drop mf gear and go full clearspeed lol
Last edited by Norbi1one4all on Jan 2, 2018, 2:22:05 PM
i just completed the same setup as OP did....and i bought 10 shaped vault...to get started , you know...

how many vault did i drop ? 0 what a nice sustain for a 300c+ investment...im a litle bit disapointed honestly
"
Norbi1one4all wrote:
using pretty much the same setup as the OP
windripper, bisco amulet, 2x 10% iiq ventors
i can't even sustain red maps and i'm at 121/157

Lol, all this thread is funny. IIQ on gear DOES NOTHING for map drop. It's common knowledge since years.
People are building char/gear without knowing a shit about the game. MF gear is all about currencies and garbage uniques.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 3, 2018, 7:58:09 AM
"
breddy wrote:
i just completed the same setup as OP did....and i bought 10 shaped vault...to get started , you know...

how many vault did i drop ? 0 what a nice sustain for a 300c+ investment...im a litle bit disapointed honestly

Stop trying to do something you don't understand.
iv done this many time with spider forest , never had any problem sustaining and even seling like 30% of em
"
breddy wrote:
iv done this many time with spider forest , never had any problem sustaining and even seling like 30% of em

Spider forest was a t11 shaped map. Vault is a t14 shaped map. The investment needed to sustain both are completely different. 300c is peanuts compared to what's needed to sustain Shaped Vaults. You can't just skip stuff and expect to sustain. I mean honestly, you can't even sextant block Vault for 300c. And then the map cost + sextant + zana mod etc etc.

Spider forest you could just alch and go, and it would sustain easy mode. It's not the same thing.
Last edited by Miská on Jan 3, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
this league are just broken overall. seems like they rushed it.
"
breddy wrote:

It becomes harder to sustain maps the higher the tier, but this is just common sense considering how map drops. I have had no issue whatsoever maintaining my shaped T11, I could even maintain indefinite runs without chisels and/or crap quantity rolls if I wanted to; but maintaining a shaped T14 is whole different ball game, you can still ran out even with the effort of carefully maintaining a proper quantity levels.

I'm actually strongly consider recompleting my Atlas back to 157/157 and just go and do Elder chase farming like I did early in the league. It was actually quite profitable (for some odd reason) and almost matched my currency gain with properly shaped and sextant blocked Atlas.
"

It becomes harder to sustain maps the higher the tier, but this is just common sense considering how map drops. I have had no issue whatsoever maintaining my shaped T11, I could even maintain indefinite runs without chisels and/or crap quantity rolls if I wanted to; but maintaining a shaped T14 is whole different ball game, you can still ran out even with the effort of carefully maintaining a proper quantity levels.

Good for you!

I just chained 10 Siege maps today (because Siege is the only T10 map that can drop for me, it seems), trying to expand my pool. All alched, some sextants, some chiseled. 0 tier 9, 0 tier 10, 1 tier 11. I just don't know what to do anymore (other than trade, of course). I'm almost level 91 - JUST by trying to complete the atlas on my own. Ninety one! And I haven't run a single map above T13.

Look, I've done this before. It's not my first rodeo. I cleared the whole atlas on my own in Breach, Legacy and Harbinger. It just sucks to be in an RNG valley for weeks, knowing that you're doing everything right, except trading.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
is it allowed to copy the e-mail the answer i get back from customersuport and post it here ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info