Something is wrong with Map Drop rates...

Even if you only run T3 Burial Chamber with the alch and go strategy it's harder to sustain, Usually i get more T3 return by this strategy. But now it#s really hard. I need to either buy the map or do some T5 Maps and hope for Burials to drop.

The whole Map system is just bad. Even if you want to progress on your atlas you are gated behind massive RNG. It would be cool if certain Map are just zones. For each tier there is one Zone for free. On this Zone Map there should be no Div Cards and reduced Currency drop. Atleast we have a "anchor" if we run out of Maps. Running Map Zones can atleast help you to gather some Maps of the same Tier
Last edited by Kraxler on May 25, 2018, 1:39:00 PM
Maybe with the temple the next league, we should see more maps available? I usually have problem sustaining the same type of maps, not the same level pool of maps.
And during last week they have ruined some of my precious maps with the almighty lag spikes, and it makes life even harder for exiles.
Maps are easy to sustain when you know what you're doing, but it's still super-annoying to me. I don't want to fuck around with chisels and vaals and sextants and pre-rolling 100 maps at a time and all that shit, I just wanna kill some mobs.
sit tight, soon they'll be in the shop for only 20$ per map!

grtz tencent
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Bluntexile wrote:
sit tight, soon they'll be in the shop for only 20$ per map!

grtz tencent
LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info