Something is wrong with Map Drop rates...

Well continued play has verified to me at least that the drop rate sucks.

Even in the 9-11 range its annoyingly sparse.
To the point that its less and more chore like even to hit the 90-92

Here is what you can do: vaal and run only shaper/elder maps(buy them if you run out). Sell the non-influenced ones. You'll build up a good pool in no time. Elder portals especially drop stuff like motherfuckers.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 13, 2018 9:12:47 AM
x
Last edited by LowBudget780 on Jan 18, 2018 4:29:45 PM
157/157 and i'm having issues sustaining t14.
To all the people that think this is normal or "right" you are out of your mind if you think anyone would put up with this. There is clearly an issue right now.
With a friend we tried a different approach. Running some spider forests + 1xT11 arachnid tomb in case of lower tier drop and no t12s unlocked (105% atlas completion). He is 46% quantity 36% rarity + bisco's (20%+ 116% increased rarity and 96% quantity). We are sextant blocking and also Zana rolling 8 mod maps for exactly 0 refunds in the past 8 maps.
If you think that this is acceptable then once again you are out of your mind and I stay behind my statement that this is not okay. Running without bisco's the day before that we would get 1 refund in 11 maps with 1/2 arachnid tombs.
Quantity off your gear doesn't help with map drops.
What is annoying me is that I am having difficulties unlocking more red maps. Instead of getting a neighboring locked map, I always get the same old red maps I already unlocked in another branch.May have something to do with the +1/+2 bonus from Atlas Completion.

Or am I expected to rummage through the trades and throw currency at people for the missing red maps? Instructions unclear.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Completed 25 ChallengesMythabril wrote:
What is annoying me is that I am having difficulties unlocking more red maps. Instead of getting a neighboring locked map, I always get the same old red maps I already unlocked in another branch.May have something to do with the +1/+2 bonus from Atlas Completion.

Or am I expected to rummage through the trades and throw currency at people for the missing red maps? Instructions unclear.

The trick to avoiding this is to collect all the maps of a tier before you run any of them. As you complete a tier, the maps that aren't cleared become less and less likely to drop. Gathering up a full set before you start is a quicker way to finish it.
"
Completed 37 ChallengesSupbads wrote:
157/157 and i'm having issues sustaining t14.
To all the people that think this is normal or "right" you are out of your mind if you think anyone would put up with this. There is clearly an issue right now.
With a friend we tried a different approach. Running some spider forests + 1xT11 arachnid tomb in case of lower tier drop and no t12s unlocked (105% atlas completion). He is 46% quantity 36% rarity + bisco's (20%+ 116% increased rarity and 96% quantity). We are sextant blocking and also Zana rolling 8 mod maps for exactly 0 refunds in the past 8 maps.
If you think that this is acceptable then once again you are out of your mind and I stay behind my statement that this is not okay. Running without bisco's the day before that we would get 1 refund in 11 maps with 1/2 arachnid tombs.

Mf doesn't improve map drop rates as mentioned above. When you run maps in a party, the individual party members' Atlas completion also effects map drops.
Passive-aggressive forum troll. Formerly known as mynameisonlyforthegods.
I_NO's big brother.
Bots are better at moderating a forum than GGG support.
For real, maps drop rate is not right. Because when you run 5x 140%quanity t14 maps and get not a single t15 drop at 150/157 bonuses, it means something is wrong with this game.
As well as map bosses are unrewardable at all. Noone will ever risk to lose 10% exp at t14-15 map to kill a boss and get 2x rares.
Why not give map bosses increased chance to drop maps?
5 maps? Really? You're basing your entire point on the outcomes of five maps?

That's luck. Good or bad. You can't even guess at fifty much less 5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info