Something is wrong with Map Drop rates...

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Were you guys playing PoE when we were discussing strategies to maintain T8?

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing

"
Daknarian wrote:
In order to get this completion rate of the atlas, I've had to buy about 80% of the maps on my atlas

Something is inherently wrong with your logic. You would have eventually got those maps by farming. But your impatient ass couldn't wait so you bought them all. That's not a drop issue that's a patience issue.

If you said "hey I played the game for 2 years and couldn't complete the atlas" then yeah, maybe the drop rate is too low but it's been a week since the new league like come on buddy. Maybe just go outside from time to time.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Daknarian wrote:
I understand the Atlas completion is part of the end game and it needs to take time. My issue is What do I have to do to get a Map Return or a +1 Map from running maps like I posted above.

To Date.. if I try and remember I believe I have only ever gotten a handful of +1 maps and maps of the same tier. Its always 2-3 Tiers below the map i'm running. The example I posted above, 3 Shaped Vaults gave me 4 yellow maps, and 6 red maps. Of the 6 red, 3 where T11, 2 where T12, 1 was T13.. FROM RUNNING A T14 MAP... there is something not right here...

Pretty disheartening to run a map.. and not be able to progress or even run the same map, cause you cant get a Return.

Just venting, hoping some of the higher power that be reads this.

probably their silent way of nerfing fast levelling on single char?
make another char?

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
I thought I was unlucky doing 10x T13 without any return. Now I see something is broken. GGG Took their vacations so we will see no respond :( 666 needs to change map droprate ....
Confirmation bias is strong with this one.
God I love how EVERY single league we get this exact same thread, it never fails.
yep, maps drop rate is broken.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
In 3.0 on Standard, I had 125 completion Atlas - maps drop no problem.
In 3.1 in Abyss, I'm now at 150 completion - map drops are complete garbage.

Yeah map drops are garbage in 3.1. GGG gonna GGG.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Dec 22, 2017, 2:37:32 AM
dont watch streamers and expect same results...its not the droprates, its you
I had to buy 70% of maps in atlas. Now Im sitting at ~110 and I had plenty of maps yet I dont have many of unlocked maps.
Time to buy more maps. Thats the meta - gotta do it otherwise you might run same maps until you get that map you never ran. In my personal experience its like 1/10 chance to get map drop that you need.

Better is just to buy it.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info