Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Something is wrong with Map Drop rates...

Why would it be built into the game? You don't have a browser or something? Imagine the intense lag if you had to run several searches which are updated instantly within the game itself, rofl
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Dec 23, 2017, 6:47:46 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Why would it be built into the game? You don't have a browser or something? Imagine the intense lag if you had to run several searches which are updated instantly within the game itself, rofl

Trade is required to play this game, DUH
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
So? The question still stands: you cant open up a browser window and press alt+tab from time to time?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So? The question still stands: you cant open up a browser window and press alt+tab from time to time?

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
i thought its my bad rng but now i see lots of ppl have the same issue
I have to buy maps every league, people don't like admitting it but the ones that breeze through the atlas have either a high clear rate and they just brute force it or they are lucky from the start.

As they upped the maximum bonus from what 125 to 169 or something like that this league they probably knocked the drop-rate again but all i'd really like is a bit of bias towards dropping the connected maps. I don't actually get why the atlas has these links if 99% of the time they don't actually drop whats linked.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
I have to buy maps every league, people don't like admitting it but the ones that breeze through the atlas have either a high clear rate and they just brute force it or they are lucky from the start.

As they upped the maximum bonus from what 125 to 169 or something like that this league they probably knocked the drop-rate again but all i'd really like is a bit of bias towards dropping the connected maps. I don't actually get why the atlas has these links if 99% of the time they don't actually drop whats linked.
My builds have the clear speed that most people here would say is unplayable, yet I've never had to buy maps.
game is boring when maps are not dropping

expect lots of players to quit
Srsly GGG need to do something about this, ive played every single league but mapping in this league is just impossible.
I don't have problems buying anything else in this game, but when I need to buy maps it just feels wrong.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info